Did the line 'my body, my choice', originate in Junior (1994)?

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I showed the movie Junior to my friend and she was really bothered by the line in the movie, because she thought it was mocking women's rights issues and she really didn't like it.

However, I thought that saying came out well after the movie, and the saying was not around back then. I tried researching it but I cannot find how old the saying originated. Was the saying before the movie and they are mocking women's rights issues, or did the saying originate after, if anyone knows?

Oh okay thanks. Was the movie mocking womens' rights issues then?

Seems unlikely, to me. More just trying to be wry about the role reversal. It's sort of a satire, and in satires it's common to turn issues like this on their head to explore them.

Even if it intended to poke at the line more than that, it could be jabbing at the glib sloganeering of complicated issues as much as women's rights as a whole.

Oh okay, this is what I thought as well, but it really bothered her and took her out of the movie.

Because I seem to recall the expression from as far back as I can go, a quick Wikipedia check says:

"According to Anjum Altaf ironic history of the term is, during 17/ 18 century process of development of capitalism replacing feudalism slogan 'My body, my choice' was imposed by oppressor men on oppressed men in an effort to officially regularize bonded laborers own bodies as private properties and extending property rights over them.[13]

In 1970 the slogan again coined as a feminist struggle for their reproductive rights and subsequently noted by global feminist struggle."

Like a lot of expressions that get passed around, it seems to have meant different things to different people.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Maybe it's from the movie Rabbit Test (1978)?
No, you're thinking of the Who Framed Roger Rabbit Test. Similar to the Turing Test, this one determines if you are a rabbit in a cel animation superimposed onto reality.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

No, you're thinking of the Who Framed Roger Rabbit Test. Similar to the Turing Test, this one determines if you are a rabbit in a cel animation superimposed onto reality.
I heard a Who Framed Roger Rabbit sequel was coming out?