Game: I'm the Only One Who's Seen...

Tools    

Choose some movies that you've seen, but that you think no one else has.

Whoever has the most unscratched movies when the game ends wins a fabulous mystery prize! (an actual prize that I will make, but I'm not promising anything huge, just a small thing)
Spetters 1980

The Assault 1986

Amsterdamned 1988

Let the night air cool you off
I don't know if you plan on doing a reboot or a full update, but if it's an update, you can strike Bernie off as being seen by me as well. I'm actually surprised that it wasn't mentioned by anybody else... I mean, it has some pretty big names attached to it.

Here are some that I think I might be the only person to have seen on the forum:

Helali's Fist (1991)

Execution in Autumn (1972)

The Man in the Back Seat (1961)

I don't know if you plan on doing a reboot or a full update.
I fully updated it, and it took a long time. See the original post for the full list and scores so far. The only thing I didn't add were all of the movies in one of the anime anthologies that Guap posted because he posted over 15 movies in one post, and I didn't want to write up five movies in a straight anthology like that. It was a lot of work putting in them all and at that point I was just way too tired. He's leading the pack by a long shot as it is, just from that one post.

I think I'll go until I run of out room in the original post, and then end it and start another round with a new thread. I'm enjoying this game's concept so far, and I can polish it up a little with some tweaks to the rules for the second round.

I've seen Spetters. I was considering posting it myself, but I know at least a couple people on here have seen it. It's a great movie, and highly under watched. I want to watch it again, as it's a contender for my top 100.

Alright, a few more from me:

I bet no one else has seen this obscure realistic Ninja movie:

Castle of Owls (1963)

I bet not even the other anime buffs have even heard of this one:

The Dark Myth (1990)

I also bet no one has heard of this movie:

End of Animal (2010)

I saw Dancers years ago when I was watching a bunch of Mikhail Baryshnikov movies after seeing him in White Nights. (White Nights was great, but Dancers was only okay.)
You liked it more than I did...thought it was terrible, I think I rated it

I haven't seen this movie yet, but it's been on my watchlist for years because I like both Burt Reynolds and Goldie Hawn. (It's kind of been "back-burnered" because the reviews for the movie haven't been good.)
There are so many fans of Burt and Goldie who have never seen this movie.

Madame Butterfly (1995)

although I'm sure mark f has probably seen it

Wonder if anyone else here has seen this one:

I may be the only one who has seen this... if anyone else, I would say @cricket at my recommendation.

Maybe the only one who saw this as well. I own the DVD.

My favorite quote from a review on the site that I found it is...

A film that shows the most depraved in this world. If you have a grin on your face after watching [this movie] you are a douchebag and I never want to meet you.

I may be the only one who has seen this... if anyone else, I would say @cricket at my recommendation.

Maybe the only one who saw this as well. I own the DVD.

My favorite quote from a review on the site that I found it is...

A film that shows the most depraved in this world. If you have a grin on your face after watching [this movie] you are a douchebag and I never want to meet you.
I've had that second one on my watchlist for a while, since you first mentioned it. Just haven't found it yet. Haven't seen the first one. Half of the movies I could post, I can't because of you

I'm getting carried away.

Hey, that's four in a row! Oh well, I've seen it so it didn't get you any points anyway. That's a great movie by the way. More people should watch it.

Madame Butterfly (1995)
I've seen it. Great movie. I doubt you're going to find a Scorsese that no one else on here has seen.

I pretty sure I'm the only one who has seen :

You posted that already, and jiraffejustin has seen it.

I bet none of you have seen Hanna Takes the Stairs (2007).

Has anyone else seen The Quiet (2005)?

I doubt anyone else has seen Lucky Girl (2001).