You. you. you. rotter you

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
You. you. you. rotter you
that slang for a dog? i don't know what language that is to google it =\

that slang for a dog? i don't know what language that is to google it =\

Iderno. I do know a water otter is a kettle though

Iderno. I do know a water otter is a kettle though
Never seen a water otter, but we get plenty of them sky otters here in the south. Danged skotters!!! (i'm really just improvising at this point. horribly.)

Round 3

Budgie - Breadfan

R.E.M - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

Six Side Die - Fuzz Candy

Lightning Dust - Run Away

HBS - Baron Robber

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Still Unbroken

Sally Yeh - The Killer Main Theme

Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum

Hunter Hayes - Invisible

Magnum - Soldier of the Line

Bob Dylan - Tombstone Blues

With all the playful banter, I'm starting to think that @Chypmunk and @ynwtf might be sweet on each other.

Looks like I'm the one dragging ass this time. Will listen and vote within the next hour or two.

can I change my nom for round 4 ????

I want

City and Colour - Sleeping Sickness

instead thanks my man Chyp

Move along again people....
Note to self: (alt for those that need it)
.... nothing to see here either

Rofl. You should hang out in the Shoutbox on Cheese Pun Days! With Kitty_City in the mix I'm amazed no one got banned.

...from obnoxious awesomeness!!!!

With all the playful banter, I'm starting to think that @Chypmunk and @ynwtf might be sweet on each other.

Looks like I'm the one dragging ass this time. Will listen and vote within the next hour or two.

Round 3

1. Budgie - Breadfan
(Extremely kick-ass. Encapsulates all the elements that make early hard rock and metal so awesome. Gave me strong Deep Purple vibes. Love the transitions. At first wasn't a fan of the singer, as he has that nasally Geddy Lee-type voice, but even he grew on me within a couple of minutes.)

2. Lightning Dust - Run Away
(Not the type of music I listen to often, but it hits my sweet spot if I'm feeling subdued and retrospective.)

3. Magnum - Soldier of the Line
(Don't think I've ever heard of Magnum, although the vocalist sounds familiar. Fun listen. Really dug the theatricality and the 80's cheesiness. Will definitely listen to more from Magnum.)

4. Bob Dylan - Tombstone Blues
("The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.")

5. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Still Unbroken
(Skynyrd in name but not sound. However, even southern rock at its most generic is going to be listenable to me, given my redneck heritage.)

6. Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum
(Buried beneath layers of dust somewhere in my house are the first two Arctic Monkeys CDs. I used to really like this band when they first exploded on the scene, but I grew out of them. Still, if this had been one of their more energetic tracks, it would've placed higher on my list, but this sonic sound of youthful disinterest isn't the band at their best.)

7. Sally Yeh - The Killer Main Theme
(Slow-dancing to John Woo's gun-fu. Somebody release some doves!)

8. HBS - Baron Robber
(Teeters that line between sonic assault and unrestrained cacophony a little too much for my liking.)

9. Six Side Die - Fuzz Candy
(Nice head-banging pace, but wears out its welcome despite the short length.)

10. R.E.M - It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
(Only good to come from listening to this overplayed, annoying song is the fond memory of Spade and Farley mumbling the verses in Tommy Boy.)

11. Hunter Hayes - Invisible
(Somebody stuff this dork in a locker! Well-meaning song, but I almost always reject this type of cornball inspirational sh*t on basic principle.)

All the votes are in so here's the result for Round 3:

1st - Budgie - Breadfan (93 pts)

2nd - Lightning Dust - Run Away (90 pts)
3rd - Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum (73 pts)
4th - Lynyrd Skynyrd - Still Unbroken (72 pts)
5th - HBS - Baron Robber (69 pts)
6th - Bob Dylan - Tombstone Blues (64 pts)
7th - R.E.M - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (63 pts)
8th - Magnum - Soldier of the Line (59 pts)
9th - Six Side Die - Fuzz Candy (52 pts)
10th - Hunter Hayes - Invisible (46 pts)
11th - Sally Yeh - The Killer Main Theme (45 pts)

Grats to resopamenic on getting their tune through to the Final

Round 4 up in an hour and a half or thereabouts....

Let the night air cool you off
I listened to "Wichita" first and I don't even want to listen to anything else now. It's totally unfair for any of these other songs to have to try to follow that. I'm blown away. Excellent nomination from whoever nominated it. Sorry for everybody who reads this and values my opinion enough to have high expectations from this song; I don't know if it will meet them for you, but this song has everything I need from a song.