top 3 worst movies ( top of head)

Tools    

The Room ( as it's so bad it's almost good ). we actually made a drinking game out of this movie
all those funny-not movies which are made for dirty cheap laughs of college jocks and tasteless youngsters (Extreme Movie, Date Movie, Scary Movie(s), etc)
action movies where the good ass has all the muscles in the world and kills more people per hour then the serial killer through the entire career of his (The Foreigner, On Deadly Ground, etc)

Movie Forums Extra
top 3 worst movies in bollywood:
Janasheen
Mausam
Kitne dur kitne paas

Battlefield Earth
source code and
Transformer 3
Are three worst movie for me

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Battlefield Earth
source code and
Transformer 3
Are three worst movie for me

I happen to love Source Code, and so do a lot of other people. Why do you say it's a bad movie?

Yeah, what's wrong with Source Code? I can understand not liking it, but top three worst? Ouch.

Any movie with mel gibson

Any movie with mel gibson
Including Mad Max and Lethal Weapon?

I can't believe there are so many major blockbusters in these lists. How can it be classified as a "bad movie" when it made an obscene amount of money in the theaters? When I think of a bad movie, I don't think of ones that 95% of the population liked, and I don't think of the bad SciFi because they're meant to be bad, and who doesn't love a bad SciFi movie. Yeah catwoman SUCKED, but I think more along the lines of these:

#1: Going Overboard (not 'Overboard' with goldie han, which I liked, but this adam sandler movie)
#2: Killer Movie (Worse...Acting...Ever)
#3: Garfield

I will go to a store and randomly search for DVDs that I've never heard of, sometimes you find really good movies that just never made it, other times you end up with movies like Killer movie and Going Overboard. These are 2 of those "DEAR GOD! WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST BUY?" moments. I haven't been able to sit through more than 20 minutes of Going Overboard, it's that bad. The only good part of the movie is in the beginning Adam sandler tells you how low budget the movie is, before you get into it. Killer movie does star Kalley Cuoco, who plays penny on the TV series Big Bang Theory, but sadly her acting is just as bad as everything else in this movie.

When in Rome was terrible. I watched it at least hoping to see some great shots of the Eternal City, and it didn't even provide that.

When in Rome was terrible. I watched it at least hoping to see some great shots of the Eternal City, and it didn't even provide that.
Hee hee, I found that very same film in a VCR I picked up at a thrift center. The previous owner probably ripped the plug from the wall and tossed the player in the bin, fearing to touch the tape with his bare hands. (wouldn't blame him.)

more second - hand purchases,
Kid in Aladdin's palace, (left me wheezing and gasping) Two people and a backpack full of junk, all Swinging over a lava pit on FISHING TWINE??? without injury???
Legend (Tom... Cruise... in... butt-flap...)
GOLF PUNKS (those COLORS!!!)

Sorry, I know we were only supposed to list box-office, but that's so limiting.

The Town

S. O. B. (Standard Operational Bulls**t)

well there are a lot of movies that were really bad, too many to mentions, but to be on topic, Ill pick

Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Catwoman
The Last Air Bender

Captain America wasn't that good.

The Room, but it's a movie you kind of love to hate

AND definitely: GIGLI... WORST MOVIE EVER!!! Completely pointless

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
well there are a lot of movies that were really bad, too many to mentions, but to be on topic, Ill pick

Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Catwoman
The Last Air Bender

God, I regret watching The Last Airbender. I like M. Night Shyamalan and all (The Sixth Sense is great, Unbreakable is pretty good, and yes, I thought Signs and The Village were decent, though not great), but this movie was a stinker beyond belief. It made Dragonball: Evolution look good, and that's saying a lot. That's 2 of my favorite TV shows ruined already. I hope they don't kill another one.

Armored
The secret of the moonacre
RED (not the worst.. just not that great..)

Wilid Wild West wasnt THAT bad was it?

and my 3 are

Shank (the british one)
Dungeons and Dragons
Meet The Spartans (only slightly worse than epic movie)