N3wt's movie reviews!

→ in
Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think no5 is the worest film out of all of them, they basically ripped off friday 13th and Jason. I watched it last night and it sucks even more now. The whole my son got killed so im going to dress up a Jason Voorhees is just pure rubbish.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
It'd be pretty difficult to like horror film, but not like part 4 though wouldn't it? It's one of the best Friday The 13th films. Have you seen The Burning? One of the many 13th imitators and, maybe, even better than the original 13th.

No I havent seen it, I will look out for it and review it later lol

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Friday 13th part 4

Friday 13th part 4 is IMO a awesome film in the series, and even tho its called "The Final Chapter" its not lol

Basically this film continues straight from part 3, It starts off with the paramedics and police cleaning up the aftermath of Jason's rage in the third film. So the dead body of Jason is taken to the local morgue and it is not long untill he is back to his old tricks killing everyone in his path. He makes his way back to Crystal lake where this group of teens have gone for the weekend. This film brings out the charector Tommy Jarvis who is in the next films. Tommy is a small boy in this film and it is not long untill he is face to face with Jason.

I really enjoy this film and rate it 5/5

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Friday 13th part 5

I thought this film was abysmal to be honust, this is the worest film in the series IMO.

Basically it is set following Tommy Jarvis who is older now and he is crazy from what happened to him as a bot, with Jason killing his mother. He is moved to a no security place in the country very close to where everything happened as a child. So there is a murder between to of the inmates who live there, and not long after this a killer starts brutally killing everyone who comes into his view.

The actors in this film are so bad I really dont know what the producers were thinking about when these fools were cast.

You dont really get to see any decent deaths as for example if "Jason" stabs someone its off screen, which is very anoying. There is a bad twist at the end which has been really badly greeted by fans who feels decieved and betrayed as the killer isnt even Jason Voorhees!

So IMO this film is bad and if you are a fan of the series im sure you would agree.

Sadly 1/5

n3wt, I agree with you about Friday The 13th Part V. It's an awful film and easily the worst of the Friday The 13th series. Even worse than Jason Goes To Manhatten, and that's pretty bloody bad.

The King of Movies
I think no5 is the worest film out of all of them, they basically ripped off friday 13th and Jason. I watched it last night and it sucks even more now. The whole my son got killed so im going to dress up a Jason Voorhees is just pure rubbish.
Yeah the twist at the end was pretty lame. I think that if it wasn't for the twist it wouldn't have been that bad, it kinda ruins the film though knowing it wasn't Jason at all.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Friday 13th part 6

This is the 6th film in the series and I think one of the best! It starts with Jason Voorhees who is dead and buired in the local graveyard. Tommy Jarvis who has been in psychiatric care since he killed Jason as a child, has the idea that if he diggs up Jason's body he will be able to send him to hell by burning the body. But sadly for him (not us as fans of Jason) he comes back to life and go's on another murderous rampage.

Tommy manages to escape in his car and get to the local sheriffs office, but obviously they dont believe him and lock him up.

Jason moves his murderous ways to Camp Forest Green formally know as Camp Crystal Lake and soon the camp councelors soon meet thier fate. Tommy needs all the help he can get and finds it with the sheriffs daughter, and manage to sort Jason in a new and highly intreging way.

This film has all new ways of seeing people die and it is a very good watch for any horror/slasher fan.

I have loved this film since I first saw it many moons ago so my rating is 5/5

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
It is a fantastic film IMO and unless your a massive fan of the series I dont think people understand how great this film is. Ive spoken to many poeple about the series and the ones that they always talk about is Friday 13th and Jasson X. Which is a shame as if you actually watch the films you get to understand and appreicate the charector of Jason.

The King of Movies
It is a fantastic film IMO and unless your a massive fan of the series I dont think people understand how great this film is. Ive spoken to many poeple about the series and the ones that they always talk about is Friday 13th and Jasson X. Which is a shame as if you actually watch the films you get to understand and appreicate the charector of Jason.
Yeah true, most people mention Freddy vs Jason when i bring up the topic.

I noticed though, that Jason put on a bit of weight in number 6 lol.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yeah true, most people mention Freddy vs Jason when i bring up the topic.

I noticed though, that Jason put on a bit of weight in number 6 lol.
lmao yeah ive been watching them pretty much back to back and the difference between the Jason is crazy hahahaha

I love Jason X, but I think that 4 and 6 are my favourites of the series. Jason X is cool and it was great to see the franchise pull out one more good film, but 4 and 6 are proper slasher films and that's my thing.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Jason X is a ok film nothing specail but I do agree with you it was good to see the franchise move into a different area, even if I wasnt that fussed on it. It did have one of the best deaths on it, where Jason woke up and attacked Adrianne and smashed her head when it was frozen lol

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Friday 13th part 7

Friday 13th part 7 is again a great movie! To sum this movie up I'd say it was "Carrie meets Jason Vorrhees!" Basically Jason is woken up from his watery grave and released by a her telekanetic powers that she is trying to understand and cope with. As she caused her fathers death when she was a young girl she is under the psychiatric care of a dr who is using her rather than getting her better. Things get worse for Tina as she is seeing Jason kill people before he does and there is no one who believes her. The death tole increase's and then it becomes a war between Tina with her mind and Jason with his lust for killing.

IMO this is a great film and it is up there with the best in the series, Id rate this film 4/5

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Very Bad Things

This is a black comedy about a bachelor weekend in Las Vagas that go's terribly wrong. The night involves Drink, Gambling, Drugs and a stripper. It all go's wrong when Kyle's friend has sex with the stripper and she accidentally dies. So the 5 guys are left with a 105 pound problem! As if that isnt bad enough a security guard comes to see what the commosion was about and he finds the body, then one of the friends has the bright idea to silence him. Then they have to get rid of the bodys. The friends decide to bury the bodys in the desert and the insane story go's from there. The friends try to go back to thier lives buy guilt and paranoier gets the better of them, as they end up dieing or getting injured trying to live with the cover up.

This is a funny comedy with violence and dead bodys. My rating is 4/5