New Trailers Here!

Tools    

I'm so jazzed about this. Debuts May 20th on Netflix.

i never watch it but it does looks good 😱😱
Oh you should definitely check it out. Season 2 isn't as strong as season 1 but still worth watching. Some of the animation is truly mind blowing.

Oh you should definitely check it out. Season 2 isn't as strong as season 1 but still worth watching. Some of the animation is truly mind blowing.
i deffently will it looks amazing with the scenes in the trailer. is it the same as other seasons? it doers it looks amazing

i deffently will it looks amazing with the scenes in the trailer. is it the same as other seasons? it doers it looks amazing
Yes, the first two seasons and this one are mostly sci-fi related and totally animated. Different styles of course, which is what makes it so enthralling. I'm sure you'll have your own favorites if you should ever check it out.

This is back. I stopped watching after season 2. It just sort of wandered away from the core concept and didn't seem compelling enough to keep my interest.

This is back. I stopped watching after season 2. It just sort of wandered away from the core concept and didn't seem compelling enough to keep my interest.
Don't you hate when you wake up in the morning and that happens?
But anyway, I'm with you. I can't remember the main characters' names or care about what happens to them. It's a show that started out as entertainment and gradually morphed into a college course on a subject I'm not particularly interested in.

But anyway, I'm with you. I can't remember the main characters' names or care about what happens to them. It's a show that started out as entertainment and gradually morphed into a college course on a subject I'm not particularly interested in.
Nailed it. A "deep dive" isn't always a good thing.

Yes, the first two seasons and this one are mostly sci-fi related and totally animated. Different styles of course, which is what makes it so enthralling. I'm sure you'll have your own favorites if you should ever check it out.
i will check out the 2 seasons then i will watch the 3rd later on . i deffo will check it out loved the animation!