THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Glad you liked the movie. I also put on a b&w Japanese noir (which I like so far) called "I Am Waiting". I'd recommend it. It's about a young man who sees a woman in distress, and helps her out.

I just came on to see if you had your results - too bad you have to wait so long. Are you feeling alright?
Yes.. I just have a cough.. Im up doing things but I go to bed early which I shouldnt

Have you seen the Japanese film "Caterpillar" (2010)? It's a strange movie but interesting.. remember Matt about how my taste in cinema is LOL... a bit obscure at times.

Can I bond with you if I want to be like Banksy?
No one can be like Banksy. He is singular. At sunset he flaps his wings and flies to Mount Catnip, where an army of golden cat gods stand by with their spears, ready to protect humans from the terror of the dog demons! Banksy sits beside the cat gods, preparing his speech for when they ride into battle. So far, he has this:

Meow meow
Meow meow meow!
Meow
Meow meow meow
MEOWWWW!!!!!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Yes.. I just have a cough.. Im up doing things but I go to bed early which I shouldnt

Have you seen the Japanese film "Caterpillar" (2010)? It's a strange movie but interesting.. remember Matt about how my taste in cinema is LOL... a bit obscure at times.

I haven't seen it. "I Am Waiting" went downhill after a good start. I haven't had the ability to watch movies this year, despite having the time.

But I did watch the most recent (1977) Japanese movie I really liked called "The Yellow Handkerchief" - it was recommended by Mr. Minio. I gave it an 8.5/10 or a 9/10. Comedy/drama road trip.

I need a new avatar... Im kind of tired of my Thale Huldra right now...

Did you once have your photo as the avatar? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

I haven't seen it. "I Am Waiting" went downhill after a good start. I haven't had the ability to watch movies this year, despite having the time.

Did you once have your photo as the avatar? Or am I confusing you with someone else?
sorry, your film didn't work out as you wanted.

my Facebook avatar was my avatar here for a short time.. I don't think I have an actual picture on here.. maybe a very old one.. but that's about it.. I don't care for my picture to be taken so I don't do it and if so, rarely share.

No one can be like Banksy. He is singular. At sunset he flaps his wings and flies to Mount Catnip, where an army of golden cat gods stand by with their spears, ready to protect humans from the terror of the dog demons! Banksy sits beside the cat gods, preparing his speech for when they ride into battle. So far, he has this:

Meow meow
Meow meow meow!
Meow
Meow meow meow
MEOWWWW!!!!!
I would expect no less from Banksy. Profound

sorry, your film didn't work out as you wanted.

my Facebook avatar was my avatar here for a short time.. I don't think I have an actual picture on here.. maybe a very old one.. but that's about it.. I don't care for my picture to be taken so I don't do it and if so, rarely share.

I edited my post RIGHT after you submitted yours. I'll include it here.

"But I did watch the most recent (1977) Japanese movie I really liked called "The Yellow Handkerchief" - it was recommended by Mr. Minio. I gave it an 8.5/10 or a 9/10. Comedy/drama road trip."

Yes, it was an older pic. You once told me something on a post I've always remembered, and just wanted to make sure it was you.

I edited my post RIGHT after you submitted yours. I'll include it here.

"But I did watch the most recent (1977) Japanese movie I really liked called "The Yellow Handkerchief" - it was recommended by Mr. Minio. I gave it an 8.5/10 or a 9/10. Comedy/drama road trip."

Yes, it was an older pic. You once told me something on a post I've always remembered, and just wanted to make sure it was you.
Out of everyone here... I am probably the one who refers to you as Matty the most... lol I have a german friend named Matthias.. I call him Matty as well.

ah maybe I will put another avatar on there.. She has something to do with death and winter... I have had a similar avatar of her before... let me see what I can find...

Out of everyone here... I am probably the one who refers to you as Matty the most... lol I have a german friend named Matthias.. I call him Matty as well.
How affectionate

I actually remember you saying, "I like Matt because the women he finds beautiful are the ones you wouldn't expect" (paraphrasing)

How affectionate

I actually remember you saying, "I like Matt because the women he finds beautiful are the ones you wouldn't expect" (paraphrasing)
Yeah... and I hope you dont mind me calling you Matty...

trying to find a new avatar still.. so many choices..

Im wondering if I have the picture I want as my avatar again saved on my laptop

I love Demeter.. she represents life and death/winter.. which is this time of year...

Yeah... and I hope you dont mind me calling you Matty...

trying to find a new avatar still.. so many choices..

Im wondering if I have the picture I want as my avatar again saved on my laptop

I love Demeter.. she represents life and death/winter.. which is this time of year...

I like you calling me Matty. It's very friendly and cute.

I'll keep my eye out for your next avatar

I like you calling me Matty. It's very friendly and cute.

I'll keep my eye out for your next avatar
I couldnt find the one I wanted so I settled on a picture I used on my poetry blog...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Took my "test" today.. results in 2 to 3 days.. stuck at home, unpaid of course.. better come back negative.

I hope your test is negative.

When Hubby had to take his test, we made sure to find a place that had the rapid test. They told him he would have the results in about 15 minutes, but it was almost an hour, (and two phone calls), before they finally sent the results to the right email address.

But an hour was still a lot better than 2 to 3 days. He was so crazy after only an hour that I think I would have been scraping him off the ceiling if he had to wait that long.

Master of My Domain
MOFO user: Alright, it's getting late, just gonna watch this one movie and then go to bed.

Me: Got it, see you tomorrow!

So a fb friend mentioned 4 controversial books... I remember reading Lord of the Flies when I was in middle school on my own (not as a class assignment). I bought it through Scholastics Book Club. In 1990, they remade the movie. The original came out in 1963 (before my time). I enjoyed the remake and then watched the original years later. The book was better than both movies. I just checked where its streaming to perhaps watch it today. I am not going to pay $14.99 on Amazon to watch it.