Television Tab

Tools    

Blue SWAT on official Toei Tokusatsu:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...qhBIB5d0b5Eh0-

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Finished watching The White Lotus. Not bad, but not great. The score was my favorite part.

Finished watching The White Lotus. Not bad, but not great. The score was my favorite part.
Loved this show.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Armand(?) was my favorite and I felt really cheated on his resolution.

Armand(?) was my favorite and I felt really cheated on his resolution.
Ha. That’s what you get for pooping in someone’s suitcase.

Finished Squid Game last night, fantastic! The amount of times I screamed at the television especially when one of my favourite actors appeared when something was revealed, didn't know they were in it...

Joined Disney+ for a month to watch The Beatles Get Back. Watching a few shows before the subscription expires.

Anyone who loves animals like I do will love shows like this. The staff at Zoo Tampa are so amazingly caring of the animals. Many of them love the animals as though they were their children.

Home Before Dark Season 2
or something, it's really hard to rate
Despite probably being the only mofo to watch this show, I liked the first season. I would have been happy if the show ended there and then. I had my reservations towards the 2nd season, and it took me a while to actually watch it. Sadly, I was kinda right.

The story continues from the first season, but the mystery is gone. Instead, we get almost parody-level wokeness and a lackluster story about corporate evil. The characters, especially the kids, are still fine, but the writers are constantly trying to use them to send a message (like having Hilde, a girl who adores her father and is following in his footsteps, wear "The Future is Female" shirt) at a cost of character integrity. In this case, my issue isn't even the show being woke, but the amount of effort it uses to ensure that even the dullest viewer can see that - like it's not enough to be woke, you need to rub it in everyone's faces.

I guess the main thing I got from this season was that I really want a show based on the Kids on Bikes role-playing game.

For those in the UK or just haven't seen it, Sky Atlantic are showing season 1 of Devils tomorrow back to back from 10.05am. Quality drama I've occasionally thought about recommending to @matt72582, as I feel he might really enjoy it. Have you seen it Matt?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
For those in the UK or just haven't seen it, Sky Atlantic are showing season 1 of Devils tomorrow back to back from 10.05am. Quality drama I've occasionally thought about recommending to @matt72582, as I feel he might really enjoy it. Have you seen it Matt?

I've never heard of it, but thanks for thinking about me

GOMORRA: LA SERIE (Season 5)

Dang! Where did you see this? I see you’re in the Netherlands.

Still waiting for this in America. Been forever since season 4 ended.

Dang! Where did you see this? I see you’re in the Netherlands.

Still waiting for this in America. Been forever since season 4 ended.
I was so happy to find out Netflix Netherlands made the entire series available recently. Hope you can watch it soon Stirchley, now that it's ended I can say with certainty this is the best crime drama series ever made.

I was so happy to find out Netflix Netherlands made the entire series available recently. Hope you can watch it soon Stirchley, now that it's ended I can say with certainty this is the best crime drama series ever made.
It’s sensational. After The Sopranos, one of the very best series I’ve seen. It’s gonna take forever to get here. I bought the first 4 seasons for my dvd collection, but the season 5 dvd will take even longer to be released. Might not wait, but just stream it.

Did you see L’Immortale? I thought it was very excellent & I hope we see Ciro again in season 5. (Don’t tell me if we do.)

Did you see L’Immortale? I thought it was very excellent & I hope we see Ciro again in season 5. (Don’t tell me if we do.)
Yes I did, the scene with his mom and how he got the nickname l'Immortale was brilliant.

Yes I did, the scene with his mom and how he got the nickname l'Immortale was brilliant.
He’s my favorite actor in the show. But Gennaro actor is up there too. I was so sad when Patricia died.

I also love the theme song.

Sky Atlantic are currently showing it, @Stirchley if you can get/access that? I don't bingewatch but I've just finished watching the first episode.
NY Times said it’s not available yet in the UK so what do they know.

Will check out Sky. Really want to wait for the 5th dvd as I have the rest, but that will take forever.

Joined Disney+ for a month to watch The Beatles Get Back. Watching a few shows before the subscription expires.

Anyone who loves animals like I do will love shows like this. The staff at Zoo Tampa are so amazingly caring of the animals. Many of them love the animals as though they were their children.
Watched all 12 episodes of this lovely show. I had no idea there’s so much involved behind scenes with the keepers & vets.

Watched all 36 episodes of this show from the Columbus zoo in Ohio. Same comments as above.

some stuff I watched lately

The Sopranos (Full Seriess) -

Succesion (Season 3) -

MindHunter (Season 1+2) -

The Mentalist (Season 1)-

Curb Your Enthusiasm (Season 11)-