Old Spawn director is doing another Marmaduke

Tools    

Is he specifically TRYING to be one of the worst directors ever? His Garfield movies were worse than the Bill Murray one and now he's remaking one of the least respected comic-movies on Earth? I mean, he';s no Jess Franco, but please get a good idea for once.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Oh this one is animated....well, I'm ok with that. I thought it was going to be another live-action film. I liked the one that had Owen Wilson as the voice...wait for it...wait for it...

Oh this one is animated....well, I'm ok with that. I thought it was going to be another live-action film. I liked the one that had Owen Wilson as the voice...wait for it...wait for it...

Have you seen Dippe's CGI Garfield trilogy? I have. I repeat: Worse than the Bill Murray movie.

Saw it. The new one. It's quite literally one tenth as good as the first. In other words, ten times as bad as the first. It actually DOES make the first movie look like fine cinema. I almost wanna watch the Owen Wilson one again just to clean my head from the image of the new one.