Any "Tape Heads" or "Spinners?" (VHS or Laserdisc Collectors?)

Tools    

do laserdisc players do typical RCA input for TV screens? I've been thinking about getting one because of this thread, haha
Yes, RCA. Yellow video and two audio Red and White. Plays best, (in my opinion), on original CRT intent... but I'm old school.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

I got rid of my epic video collection about 10 years ago and have mentioned somewhere before it was worse thing I ever done, regret it with all my being. My favourite had to be my double vhs pack of night of the living dead and return of the living dead or The Rollerboys .. damn it hurts to even think about, I’ll never mention this again.
Awww. Dude. Sorry to hear that man. But it's never too late! Films never die/go away! I'm sure you can start a-new.

Took to watching this tonight, Hunger... kinda surprised that it made it to a Laserdisc transfer... seems more of a VHS vignette kinda deal. It felt like a student film. If your going to cover your bases here, narratively it was "meh," as far as aesthetically and through innovation it had "moments," but they were better covered in the French New Wave, and a technical stand point it didn't pave any new ground. So curious. Curious as to "why" it made this format? And two, since it "did" it certainly adjusts my eyes on the "range" of the Laserdisc format. Very interesting.

Awww. Dude. Sorry to hear that man. But it's never too late! Films never die/go away! I'm sure you can start a-new.
It is I used to find all my films at car boots and charity shops.. now all you see is .. Independence Day and Err Braveheart I had obscure movies, you just don’t see them anymore