Your Most Hated Directors

Tools    

Lars von Trier is most probably an ******* (he broke Björk) but I mostly love his work. He has done a thing or two I dislike but I still ****YEAH it when he gets it right.

The truth is in here
Steven Spielberg?? That's a strange choice if I ever saw one.

I'm naturally not a violent man, so I wouldn't really punch someone for making a rotten movie. That being said, I'd really like to give Ericson Core a piece of my mind. Point Break was ****ing cinematic TORTURE!

Noah Baumbach made a great little documentary called De Palma, but I still haven't really gotten over the Greenberg and Margot At The Wedding abominations. To say they are not the least bit, and doesn't come close to, being funny is the understatement of all time.

Alan Poul, stick to TV. NEVER try to direct a romantic "comedy" again. The Back-Up Plan made it feel like I was dying inside!

Kristina Kjellin made an awful Swedish romcom with Kärlek Deluxe, so pretentious and utterly ridiculous it made me want to puke. Sara Platt's script fell platt!

Sofia Coppola - Love Virgin Suicides, but your work has been **** for years now. Marie Antoinette, Somewhere, The Bling Ring, what on earth are you thinking having the idea people want to watch these boring, vapid nothing movies?

You ready? You look ready.
I loved Point Break! You take that back! And yes, I’m talking about the remake.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Welcome to the human race...
Choosing Spielberg makes sense if, like matt72582, you take the view that he is more or less responsible for the rise of the high-concept blockbuster and the subsequent compromising of mainstream filmmaking (to say nothing of his prestige pics arguably having the same effect). Not a view I necessarily subscribe to myself, but one that doesn't exactly strike me as strange.

Think another good pick for this might be Tom Six simply for thinking that the world needed not one but three Human Centipede movies.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
WTMONKEYF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
*falls to my back, screaming is frustration as I fire my sidearm angrily into the air*

I've never seen Point Break.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

John Woo, despite Broken Arrow being one of my favourite action movies. I hate every other thing made by him.

They even mocked him in Big Fat Liar - the whole slow motion with flying pigeons shot.

Michael Bay. Loud acting and too many slow motion shots.