The 2018 Mofies Pre-Award Buzz Thread

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
The fact that top 10s are so easy to change makes me wonder if it's easy to fake this kind of thing.

If it matters, I save (not always, but for a year or two at least, I think) all historical favorites, so we can see when things were changed and what they were before. It's not publicly viewable but the data's there.

The fact that top 10s are so easy to change makes me wonder if it's easy to fake this kind of thing.
I joked about changing all mine to Troma movies, but essentially I want my top 10 to at least half-assed reflect me as a person.

MY BANNER is where I fall down. I try making them yo specifications but they still look ****ed up, so I give up on those. Even pics made to the specifications come out looking ****, so I just pic things at random and hope they fit.

Only the Jason thing I made doesn't match my Catwoman stuff so I don't have it up now. I save it for my Jason-face mode.

If it matters, I save (not always, but for a year or two at least, I think) all historical favorites, so we can see when things were changed and what they were before. It's not publicly viewable but the data's there.
What we really need is a list of the year's newbies. It's been a problem every year, trying to remember off hand who joined....

Welcome to the human race...
I joked about changing all mine to Troma movies, but essentially I want my top 10 to at least half-assed reflect me as a person.

MY BANNER is where I fall down. I try making them yo specifications but they still look ****ed up, so I give up on those. Even pics made to the specifications come out looking ****, so I just pic things at random and hope they fit.

Only the Jason thing I made doesn't match my Catwoman stuff so I don't have it up now. I save it for my Jason-face mode.
Better than changing them to a bunch of '80s action movies to curry favour with a particular voting bloc, I guess. At least my current list is committing to a brand.

I put myself forward for best Top 10. Where else would you see Lars Von Trier and Adam Sandler in the same place.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I put myself forward for best Top 10. Where else would you see Lars Von Trier and Adam Sandler in the same place.
First self lobby deserves a thumbs up.

Even if you do love The Master.

First self lobby deserves a thumbs up.

Even if you do love The Master.
Not a worry. It is only a matter of time before all Master deniers are converted.

that is a noob top 10

Some more self lobbying.

Best avatar: The Snow Bear

Best profile banner: "Sunday Boxing" aka "A Lively Fisting"

A system of cells interlinked
What is it with you guys and Predator?
Predator is 107 minutes of pure, unbridled, testosterone fueled awesomeness. Last time I watched it, I did 576 push-ups before Arnold even appeared on screen. I ate 68 steaks, drank 31 bottles of Jack Daniels, and launched 7 ICBMs at my cat. The police showed up, but I just yelled "Get to the Choppa!!!" out the window, and they all scattered.