What Mobile Phone Game are you playing now?

Tools    

I found a keeper

Ninja Arashi

It's a simple 2D side-scroller game but it has nice music and just a perfect flow.

https://ninja-arashi.en.uptodown.com/android
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	50927  

Not a big fan of mobile phone games, most are just kind glitzy time killers, or were back when I was looking around at what's out there. Resolving never to get into the Candy Crushes or anything too grindy.

I have downloaded a handful of puzzle games but haven't gotten around to playing any of them yet.

DUDE! @Optimus I played that game and got my house up to level 19, and then lost the whole account when I had to uninstall. I'd gotten a baby dragon which I wanted to name, but I found out that options unavailable. I was in the WNTR clan, they're southernmost on the map.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
DUDE! @Optimus I played that game and got my house up to level 19, and then lost the whole account when I had to uninstall. I'd gotten a baby dragon which I wanted to name, but I found out that options unavailable. I was in the WNTR clan, they're southernmost on the map.
I'm level 12 at the moment. It's a pretty cool game.

Not a big fan of mobile phone games, most are just kind glitzy time killers, or were back when I was looking around at what's out there. Resolving never to get into the Candy Crushes or anything too grindy.

I have downloaded a handful of puzzle games but haven't gotten around to playing any of them yet.
@Yoda I noticed too the time killer theme is strong in the mobile game market. I think you will like Ninja Arashi if you ever have enjoyed playing 2D side scrollers.

The highest level I've gotten so far is 9 on Ninja Arashi. Then I realize its because I'm old. Well I'm keeping at it

I'm still grinding to level up, it's too hard, I'm plowing both ninja and minecraft 1.20.40

Now im playing Clash Of Empire, very similar to GOT Conquest, but much deeper. It's one of those pay to win games but I'm not paying anything just to see how far I get. It's like a personal challenge.

The Chase: World tour

Only need 9 more dark destroyer pieces to collect the dark destroyer, this will probably make no sense to people outside the UK

Neo:ball as ever, it's so simple yet takes a lot of skill to be the best! If you like fast paced games and have quick reaction speed this is for you

Now im playing Clash Of Empire, very similar to GOT Conquest, but much deeper. It's one of those pay to win games but I'm not paying anything just to see how far I get. It's like a personal challenge.
...and thats a lie. Ive spent way too much money on this game now.

Warped Kart Racers and Sonic Dream Team.

Been playing Pubg for five years now. Still love it.
I uninstall it whenever I get too addicted, but reinstall it when the new season drops.

If Fire Maple Games or Rusty Lake come out with any new game, I always get it. Same for The Room series, which is utterly brilliant.

Looked up Rusty Lake, they have a Cube Escape Collection game that's free, will try it.