Things that annoy you...

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
What has been getting on my nerves recently is the constant updates, pictures, videos of the making/filming of upcoming films that I cannot wait to see. I am constantly bombarded with photos, links, videos, interviews with people working on the films and then the fans who retweet/repost it without a thought for people like me who doesnt want to see it. So far I have seen... (if you dont want to know dont click the spoiler)

WARNING: "Spoiler" spoilers below
From the Avengers 2 Hulk going mental downtown which was being filmed in S.A. I know this as the place was a mess and there was 4 men holding this structure over on their shoulders with a Hulk head on top of it.

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch running around the same set.

A foot of possibly a Walker from Star Wars Episode VII

I mean come on the film IS going to be released, there IS going to be a trailer that will give far to much away and there will be tv spots etc etc. I dont see why they have to force it on people when they dont want to see it. There could simply be a 'click here to see this nonsense that could possibly ruin the film for you' option but most of the time there isnt and it is pushed on you on most social media these days.

I know im on a movie forum talking about this but if there is something I dont want to look at I wont click on the thread etc and if there is something regarding the film my fellow MoFos place spoilers around them.

Rant over.

I mean come on the film IS going to be released, there IS going to be a trailer that will give far to much away and there will be tv spots etc etc. I dont see why they have to force it on people when they dont want to see it. There could simply be a 'click here to see this nonsense that could possibly ruin the film for you' option but most of the time there isnt and it is pushed on you on most social media these days.
Yes, but if they didn't tease and tell you just how fantastically, brilliant and awesome it was going to be between now and its release, how could you possibly know that you absolutely cannot miss this awesomely brilliant film that you simply must see!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

There's a dollar they may not make?!?!?!?! Won't somebody think of the producers!!!!!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yes, but if they didn't tease and tell you just how fantastically, brilliant and awesome it was going to be between now and its release, how could you possibly know that you absolutely cannot miss this awesomely brilliant film that you simply must see!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

There's a dollar they may not make?!?!?!?! Won't somebody think of the producers!!!!!

I dont care for them at all, they are seriously ruining my calm with all this teasing nonsense. Its not like im not going to watch the films

Never again, Swanney.
A short list of some things that annoy me:
  • Chewing gum
  • When people chew gum while they're talking to you
  • When people spit their gum anywhere that's not a trash can or tissue
  • When chewing gum gets caught in your skirt
  • Walter Diemer (Inventor of chewing gum or bubble gum or whatever)
  • I just really hate chewing gum

Chappie doesn't like the real world
A short list of some things that annoy me:
  • Chewing gum
  • When people chew gum while they're talking to you
  • When people spit their gum anywhere that's not a trash can or tissue
  • When chewing gum gets caught in your skirt
  • Walter Diemer (Inventor of chewing gum or bubble gum or whatever)
  • I just really hate chewing gum
Yeah, I'm not a fan either. When people do that think where they blow a little bubble inside thier mouth and snap it, it sends me into a rage. I'm not a fan of noises that the mouth makes in general. People who smack thier food should never eat in public and people that slurp just shouldn't eat.

Oh No... the other night when I went to see "Godzilla" 2014.. the woman next to me was "popping" her gum... I said "excuse me are you popping your gum?"... she got very nasty with me.... I hope to never sit by her again in a theatre.. next time.. I will let management deal with her..

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Oh No... the other night when I went to see "Godzilla" 2014.. the woman next to me was "popping" her gum... I said "excuse me are you popping your gum?"... she got very nasty with me.... I hope to never sit by her again in a theatre.. next time.. I will let management deal with her..
Exactly why I don't go to theaters very often.

It's funny how people can be rude but when you point out they are being rude, they get pissy.

Exactly why I don't go to theaters very often.

It's funny how people can be rude but when you point out they are being rude, they get pissy.
she acted like she was in that seat before I even got there.. I think my daughter, her boyfriend and I were part of the first 15 in the theatre 40 minutes before showtime.... it was opening night and packed.. she came in with her boyfriend 10 minutes before showtime.... I will find a way to save the seat next to me for now on... I dont want anyone rude sitting near me... she kept bumping my arm and wiggling in her seat.. ugh...

I don't really mind people who pop gum because I think chewing gum is fun.

I've seen some videos of people on Youtube where all they do is chew gum for the camera -- seriously -- and people underneath comment that watching them is relaxing and comforting because it reminds them of someone they know (maybe their mother or someone who passed away) who used to always chew gum like that. So, some people do like gum poppers.

I should start the Pretend You're Popping Gum thread.
Oh wow.. you would start a thread about almost anything

It's not just gum poppers...

It's the morons who seem completely incapable of eating quietly, incapable of keeping their food packets and wrappers quiet... people who talk... people who f*ck around...

When I went to see Days Of Future Past, which is my first cinema trip since Man Of Steel... there was one pleb who kept taking his phone out and switching it on every 5 seconds. He wasn't recording, he was just farting around with it and checking Facebook and stuff.
A phone lighting up a few rows in front of you in a darkened room, constant talking, pissing about like children who've eaten too much sugar... it completely ruins the experience.

It's not just gum poppers...

It's the morons who seem completely incapable of eating quietly, incapable of keeping their food packets and wrappers quiet... people who talk... people who f*ck around...

When I went to see Days Of Future Past, which is my first cinema trip since Man Of Steel... there was one pleb who kept taking his phone out and switching it on every 5 seconds. He wasn't recording, he was just farting around with it and checking Facebook and stuff.
A phone lighting up a few rows in front of you in a darkened room, constant talking, pissing about like children who've eaten too much sugar... it completely ruins the experience.
The theatres here.. have no problem throwing people out who play with their cell phones during the movie. That is a big no-no here with AMC, Dickinson and Cinemark Theatres....