Things that annoy you...

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
People who are so far up their own behinds. I have had enough of a certain someone as they dont care about anyone but themselves. Gah! Idiot Family members who would have them!!??!!

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Advertisements EVERYWHERE on the web- monopolizing and monetizing of every damn thing, it's getting freaking ridiculous

Must be doin sumthin right
Advertisements EVERYWHERE on the web- monopolizing and monetizing of every damn thing, it's getting freaking ridiculous
The worst. Youtube without adblocker is disgusting. Google and Facebook have to die. Ideal are sites like Wikipedia or Reddit; provide a great service and live by asking for donations/subscriptions in an unobtrusive way instead of bludgeoning you with nonsense.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Seahawk fans
Still probably better than Manning fans.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Google has gotten out of control-- after acclimating everyone to their email for years and years, we are forced to consolidate everything into their line of "products"-- I soooo hate that sh-t.

Guys who go to the top of the bus close all the windows on their way to the back to then light a cigarette so we can all enhale it.
Where the hell can people still smoke on a bus?

Things that annoy me - that stupid cinemaaffcionado thread. Its like that last nugget turd that no matter how many times you flush, it just wont go down the hopper!

FFS! The local police are asking for volunteers to train to use speed radar guns locally to try and enforce the 20mph limit we now have over most of the city. It's beginning to be like living in a police state. I hope no one volunteers, but I'm guessing there's probably enough people who fancy themselves as Stasi to have a go

FFS! The local police are asking for volunteers to train to use speed radar guns locally to try and enforce the 20mph limit we now have over most of the city. It's beginning to be like living in a police state. I hope no one volunteers, but I'm guessing there's probably enough people who fancy themselves as Stasi to have a go
20mph? 20 MPH? MY god. I hope your city is small!

There's a lot of place in Britain have low speed limits these days.

The dual carriageway in my town was built as a speed way that cuts the town in half... allowing for ease of access from one end of town to the other.
My town's area covers a bigger space than Birmingham, Woverhampton, West Brom, Dudley put together so the carriageway was needed.
They built it back in the 60s.

A couple years back though, the council did extensive building work and cut the dual carriageway from two lanes either side, to one lane either side and dropped the speed limit to 60mph.

Typical council around here. They have no idea what they're doing. It's also upped the accident rate on the roadas people got caught out when the works were finished.

A few years back, they did works on one of the interchanges over the motorway... they shut off a chunk of the interchange, which meant traffic had no choice but to go down onto the motorway... I was riding a motorbike with L plates, which means it's actually illegal for me to go on the motorway.

But I had no choice as I was caught out by the roadworks.
I was pulled over by the cops... luckily they let me off with it when I told them what had happened but technically, they could have confiscated my bike and fined me.

My strongly worded letter to the council was ignored.

Done with the ******** I've let take over my life...
Good

20mph? 20 MPH? MY god. I hope your city is small!
It's the 6th or 7th biggest in the England. , with nearly half a million population so it's not small by our standards but I think it's fair to say our city council is pretty anti-car.

Cthulhu's Press Officer
Anonymously-aimed passive aggressive facebook posts.

just SAY IT TO THEM