Mindhunter

Tools    

Just finished episode 2 and its nothing less than fantastic.

I guess that director guy Fincher really knows what he's doing

Give me the 2nd season already please!

Sigh! Just finished it and even though Dec 7 they wrapped up filming season 2, the release dates unknown. Speculated it'll be June or October.

Best series of this type since the 1st season of True Detective.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I inhaled that show. Inclined as I am to forget names, Big Creepy was amazing. And all the glamorous dart burning.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
What's the verdict on paedo Principal? The right thing was done no?

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Season 2 premieres 8.16.19.

Guess Finchy took some time off from those Gatorade commercials.

A system of cells interlinked
Yes!

i started watching the first series after watching the trailer for the second,
watched five episodes the other night, expect to watch the other five today,
i'm also a little sceptical about jonathan's performance, but lets see

some of you might have heard of humans of new york page, i fond this story the other day
most interesting than that is the comment by damaris muga, check it out-

WARNING: spoilers below
this story makes it easier to judge most hony followers, privileged entitle folk. it's all good and dandy when life is nice stories, with a little heart break love stories and the occasional terminal illness patients and unruly teenagers stories. but give the macbook retina, starbucks wielding, sushi lover a likkle something from the streets. now you see pricks all over the place. so, in this instance, aww poor innocent thing was tortured by the father for years, shame. but the moment he mirrors that and sets another innocent person on fire... jail him! humans are predictable and indeed pathetic

The Adventure Starts Here!
SEASON 2 has dropped! I'll squeeze in an episode or two today. But I'll have to hope it doesn't completely suck me in because I have too much work to do this weekend.

Yes, because I just finished re-binging Veronica Mars and now I'm binging the final season of Legion and I still have to binge the new season of GLOW. But Mindhunter is probably up shortly after that.

Side note: Here in episode 7, I am seeing a big whiteboard they're using. Yes, I just looked on Wikipedia and whiteboards didn't really come into actual use till the 1990s, and this show is currently set in 1980.

Should have been a corkboard and/or a regular chalkboard. SLOPPY.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiteboard

Episode 8: A cop mentions a "Post-it" note. They weren't for sale till mid-1980, and that doesn't mean they were in the vernacular then. Just for sale.

This show is getting sloppy with its research. Someone uses the term "African American," too. Not sure how widespread that was in 1980.

Yes, I'm nitpicking. The season, though, itself is compelling. I just hate being thrown out of the story world by annoying lapses in the details.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Agreed that the first episode was wonky. I've enjoyed EVERYTHING since except for the constant glances to one another totally telegraphing their guilt or surprise or whatever other tell they give away. Someone should make a YouTube parody of two grown men constantly glancing at each other in sheepish anxiety. The other is the cassette. I just screamed at my screen.