Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
This thread needs something a little more exotic so I present the stunning Salma Hayek.

Damn..

This thread needs something a little more exotic so I present the stunning Salma Hayek.
I like Quagmire's line in Family Guy: "Which Spanish chick has the best jugs? Salma Hayek or the other one?".

Yeah, as you can probably tell I'm a sucker for a full figured female.
I think Salma Hayek had some help in that department, based on the younger and less voluminous bikini photo..which I like better.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Regardless as to enhancements or not, she's a very lovely lady. I thought she was the most attractive in desperado and that era.

Anyway, for your approval Eva Mendes

Maria Sharapova:

Una Foden:

Zooey Deschanel:

Kaya Scodelario:

Asia Argento:

Gemma Arterton:

Lynn Collins:

Lizzy Caplan:

Diane Lane:

Mira Sorvino:

Gong Li:

I'll give a rep for Mira Sorvino but not for the other ones...(maybe it's just the pics you used, so nothing against the ladies)
You are a gentleman sir.

Well, Diane Lane was a looker in her day, but, like the rest of us in that age group (she's a few weeks younger than I am), she has begun to show her age!

Well, Diane Lane was a looker in her day, but, like the rest of us in that age group (she's a few weeks younger than I am), she has begun to show her age!
It's true I could have used a photo from years ago, but I thought what the hell – I think she still looks good.

Uma Thurman:

Róisín Murphy:

Aino Jawo:

Amy Adams:

Jennifer Lawrence:

Vera Farmiga:

I could rep Diane Lane too, and I'm pleased to see a photo of her from now a days.

I don't know where you guys find your photos but those taken at award ceremonies are usually the worst an actresses could look. Photography is my hobby, but not of models/actresses

Maria Sharapova

I don't know where you guys find your photos but those taken at award ceremonies are usually the worst an actresses could look.
I suppose that could be the case but I'm wary of the very produced and often digitally enhanced end of the spectrum. It's too easy to lose the things that make somebody appeal in the first place.