Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Yeah, interesting to see what she looks like now. I thought yesterday that there was a maturity about her similar to Mia Sara (incidentally Sara was on in Ferris Bueller's Day Off last night); and Uma Thurman also had that quality at the time despite her age.

I hadn't seen The Great Outdoors for years and I'm not sure it's aged well (it was probably cut to ribbons to remove swearing). I felt the same about Scrooged when it was on last year. But John Candy was great and he is a sad loss.
Ditto to everything you said, SiB.

That would be Stick It
Yes, thank you, TUS! I need to see that one again.

AboveTheClouds, every pic of Monica Bellucci that you posted is awe-inspiring. Even the one with her wearing the boxing gloves and that odd outfit is great!

Yvonne Strzechowski:

When you think it's ludicrous that she'd never been in a Bond film until now. I think I'm right in saying she auditioned for Teri Hatcher's part in Tomorrow Never Dies (what were they thinking?).

When you think it's ludicrous that she'd never been in a Bond film until now. I think I'm right in saying she auditioned for Teri Hatcher's part in Tomorrow Never Dies (what were they thinking?).
$$$$$$$$

Absolutely. Not only does no one outside of movie fans know who the hell Bellucci is (wouldn't have then and don't now) Hatcher was world famous because of the Superman TV series.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I think nearly all men know who Monica Bellucci is.

Absolutely. Not only does no one outside of movie fans know who the hell Bellucci is (wouldn't have then and don't now) Hatcher was world famous because of the Superman TV series.
Yeah, that's what I was assuming. Everybody saw Bram Stoker's Dracula though, didn't they?

Vanessa Hudgens

She has such interesting lips, a very pretty face, and an amazing bikini body. Physically she's pretty much perfect, to me at least. And she's actually a talented actress, it's too bad that her filmography is so bleak. Spring Breakers, Gimme Shelter, and the rest is a bit on the rubbish side.

Honeykid, your pics of Disa Ostrand threw me for a minute. I thought I was looking at Emily Blunt for a minute till I got to the b&w pic. Nice-looking lass!
She is reminiscent of Emily Blunt, who oddly enough I saw the other day in The Jane Austen Book Club. She has probably the most interesting part in it and it seemed to me a much softer character than is usual for her. She gets to utter the immortal line "He looks at me like he's a spoon and I'm the dish of ice cream". I could see where he was coming from.

Olivia Munn is kind of a slut with a jock mentality. She's attractive, but I don't like her. She acts like having sex is the most important thing in life.

Well, it was some years ago on some show. At one point she talked about how she got voted the #1 hottest babe for some magazine by having a lot of sex with producers and people involved in the magazine, but honestly she might have been joking. But she does talk about sex a lot. Anyway, really it was another episode where she made fun of some fat star wars nerd in a video clip, and said "I just hope he's getting laid."