Westworld

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Yes, season 2 is much more expansive in terms of character and the world(s) they inhabit.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Avoid trailers and fan theories. Skip the episode recaps at the start of a new episode as a few of those even show cuts from the episode you're ABOUT to watch. It can be easy to predict coming turns with two or three if you watch them. That irked me. Avoid the WWs2 thread here as well. Too many spoilers floating if you land on the wrong page.

Other than that, bring a notebook and a few pencils to make notes. You're gonna need them

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
I'm gonna take a guess that Season Two is about to break new water, storywise?

It's sure to be an unexpected ride (seeing the turn they decided to take at S1E10), I have thoughts as to suspect that S2 will contain more story outside the park and will likely explore the conditions outside (hopefully in a not too fantastical way, if I can say that....) and that the mystery will get deeper (well, that's granted given the subject material though)

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Also, due to what we learned about the guy with the black hat, I think there are probably more nonlinear narratives in play that we don't realize (at least at this point in the story), I wonder if I'm right or not...

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
I saw S2E1 last night, damn!

At this point I can't say much but there is a heightened sense of intensity. I just hope that the story doesn't become just a Jurassic Park kind of thing of it only being robots ganging up on humans....but I sense this is not only the case (given all of the plot subversions so far)

The Adventure Starts Here!
Okay, wow, I wasn't even sure till the end that you had uploaded the right trailer link.

This is a major departure... but of course, it's where the last season left us, so...

All I can say about Aaron Paul being in this is:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	fbd.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	54513  

I saw S2E1 last night, damn!

At this point I can't say much but there is a heightened sense of intensity. I just hope that the story doesn't become just a Jurassic Park kind of thing of it only being robots ganging up on humans....but I sense this is not only the case (given all of the plot subversions so far)

You ever finish the season?

Yikes. Looks like I even thumbed-up that post! GAH my memory is really slipping lately.
=\

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

The Adventure Starts Here!
Westworld | Season 3 (2020) | HBO
Oh my.

I think I need to make a spreadsheet soon, to remember who's a host and who's not, and who's taken over whose body, and ... well ... I'd better start now.