Post the highlight of your day

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Coming home to my wife. But then that's the highlight of every day.

I found a penny?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Was forced to take an hour's lunch break today, so I went to the record store close by my work. Passed their "recommended" wall and this immediately caught my eye

Picked it up to see who would make an album called this but nowhere was the artist mentioned, not even on the spine. Read the back and the song titles intrigued me...

Read the tiny print at the bottom, which mentioned a website. Yeezy something or other. Kanye, right?

Didn't buy the album as it might not be my thing, but I did get the urge. Might listen to a bit of it first to see if it is my kind of hip hop. I'm a Cannibal Ox, Kool Keith and Dälek type of girl.

A system of cells interlinked
My day? That's easy!

Lar Park Lincoln exists.

Getting stabbed in the testicle by one of our cats this morning.
Had hoped something else would eclipse that but 'tis nearly dinner time and sadly nothing yet

I've listened to parts of the album now...and it's not really my kind of thing. I'm kind of heartbroken it isn't my kind of thing. Maybe I need to revisit it at some point because there have been albums in my life that I needed time to mature enough to be ready for them. Miles Davis's Bitches Brew was one of them. The first time I listened to it, my stomach turned. I had that with Comus's First Utterance. Both albums went on to become staunch favourites of mine.

It's not really his lyrics, it's the backing music. It just isn't good enough. I really wanted to like this though.

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
An about-to-be-an-ex-friend has called me today after many months. She did well. Friendship has been restored in my heart since then. It hung on by a thread.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
nada.
i'm craving chicken salad tho, for some reason.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Sounds healthier than my current alcoholic diet.
ya know, i ran out of sprite so haven't had gin in weeks. wtf.