Walking On Eggshells

Tools    

How could anyone pretend they like eggs? They smell, look and taste bad.
I have three or four eggs a day, sometimes duck eggs but they don't seem to make as nice an omelette compared to chicken eggs, seem to come out a slightly different texture. I don't have a problem with the smell but some people seem to moan about the smell while I'm cooking eggs... Poached eggs I can't stand however.

Have I made you sick yet.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Do you ever feel like you're "walking on eggshells"?
Discuss!
Only on the few occasions I wasn't staying at my own place.

It's actually a great topic, and wish Captain would create more.

Only on the few occasions I wasn't staying at my own place.

It's actually a great topic, and wish Captain would create more.
Thanks!!!

But "create more"???
I've got 57 threads to my name that no one is interested in.

I hate eggs, I wouldn't eat them if they were the last avian ova on the planet. Now walking on egg shells is kind of like walking on rice paper...only David Carradine can actually do that.

Walking On Eggshells:

William Shatner plays "Bill," an elderly TV star who is down on his luck - so he moves in with some elderly roommates who are also struggling - BUT, Bill's new roommates just happen to be his old co-stars who still resent him to this day!

There's George, a gay Japanese man and his partner who think Bill is an old racist homophobe! And then there's Walter, who was supposed to resemble a younger version of Bill when they were on TV, but Bill couldn't even remember Walter's name when they made movies after years of working together on TV! And finally there's Nichelle - a fiesty black woman who once shared a famous onscreen kiss with Bill, but who now wants nothing to do with him and let's him know it with her weekly catch phrase, "You can kiss my black ass!"

How will Bill get along with a gay couple who don't like him, a black woman who can't stand him, and a former co-star who despises him?

William Shatner is "Walking On Eggshells!" this Fall, Tuesday nights at 9:00 pm, on NBC!

This about sums it up...

"Well, in all my years I ain't never heard, seen nor smelled an issue that was so dangerous it couldn't be talked about. Hell yeah! I'm for debating anything. Rhode Island says yea!"

- Stephen Hopkins in 1776 (1972)

We were having an actual discussion about this here. If you want to complain, I suggest addressing those points, rather than passively-aggressively starting threads to imply things without saying them.