Wonder Woman

Tools    

I personally see Thanos as a villain copy of Darkseid so i could not select one over the other.
So Darkseid is a good guy? How about the final, then? Darkseid/Thanos vs. Storm? How about both taking on her at the same time?

Well every cyclopse movie adaptation he has been considered a prick and jean folded him inside out. Let's be clear the strongest villain in these cases face whole teams. Storm number one makes sense too me because berry s storm was tame and not shown her true power.

I personally see Thanos as a villain copy of Darkseid so i could not select one over the other.
So Darkseid is a good guy? How about the final, then? Darkseid/Thanos vs. Storm? How about both taking on her at the same time?
Um there both evil its just is marvels version of darkseid. Marvel has many copied DC characters.

This looks awesome as well.

Looks meh,but i think thats because the trailer wasnt edited and put together well.

I dont know about wonder woman comic,but of course shes a virgin who doesnt know anything-fighting bad guys in a miniskirt and a tanktop.

I like chris pine,i dont think ive seen her in anything before.

It looks like the setting is WWI instead of WWII?
(I'm sure the answer to this will lie in the Superman vs. Batman movie which I still haven't seen, but...) why set it during WWI?
Wonder Woman was introduced at the start of WWII and became famously depicted as battling Nazis (even in the first season of her TV series). Anyone remember Wonder Woman's first recurring villain, Nazi spy Baroness Paula von Gunther?

The planes in the preview have the iron-cross on the wing (known as insignia on WWI German aircraft such as that of the Red Baron). WWI was the first air war.
Plus, all the military uniforms (especially the helmets) all look more WWI than II in the preview.

Ah, apparently a part of the movie is taking place in WW1... and that Chris Pine who was seen in the WW1 shots, is more likely Steve Trevor Sr... the grandfather of the Steve Trevor we know from present day.

That'll explain why Chris Pine knows that Diana Prince is Wonder Woman.

Trevor was never aware that Wonder Woman was Diana Prince, yet Pine seems to know everything about her in that trailer.
Would make sense to have her discovered by Sr, and then she meets his grandson in present day and she keeps it secret from him.

The trailer for Wonder Woman looks boss. Can't wait.

Plus, it doesn't hurt that Gal Gadot is haaaaaaawt.

Seriously, I may need a private showing of this movie.

~ Quint

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
The trailer does look brilliant, but I thought the first trailer for Suicide Squad was one of the best trailers I've ever seen so I'm not raising my hopes just yet

But I've always been far more invested in DC than Marvel so I'm praying this will turn things around for them! It looks promising so far, anyway!

I noticed that the shield she has in that preview is different from the one she sports in BvS and the "Justice League" trailer.

I wonder if they'll kill off Steve Trevor at the end of the movie?