The Mummy Reboot

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
How about if I facepalm you?

Oh there have just been too many reboot announcements lately. Every one makes me smack my head, but I do like the look of that trailer.

I'll watch it, especially if Tom Cruise screams a la Edge of Tomorrow.

Personally, I don't really consider this a reboot
Well, not like the other reboots that have been announced recently
If it was Imhotep or if it was connected to the previous one's then yeah, but I don't think it is (although I haven't bothered to check, whether it's through laziness or not giving a phlying phuck)

*ok, just watched the trailer, this is a reboot like Twilight is a reboot of Dracula.

Looks like a good, fun summer adventure-monster film. Looks beautifully shot, action sequences look good, has two good writers on board, the cast is fantastic, and the behind-the-scenes featurettes show that a lot of care and love has been put into the process of making the film. Certainly on my list.

You're all very strong to have endured another trailer for this.

What happened to Brendan Frasier? I would love to see him return.

What happened to Brendan Frasier? I would love to see him return.

Well, after making the first two Mummy movies, he made a ton of bad choices including a load of kids' films that felt like they were written by 1980s Disney... then there was that incident at an awards ceremony where he spazzed out which gave him a load of bad press... then The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor put the final nail in his career's coffin.
Dragon Emperor almost ended Jet Li's career as well tbh. He was working solidly since the 1980s, sometimes making 3, 4, 5 movies a year. Since 2008s Dragon Emperor, he's been in one film a year, and they've been low-key roles.

What was his spazz out rattus. Such q shame. He was so damn good in of God's and monsters

His overreaction to a joke... he got such a bad time over it from the internet and it even became a meme for a while.
Wrecked his street-cred.

Lil. It looks like he loved it

You ready? You look ready.
Yeah, gotta be honest, this movie does look pretty sweet. But only on a technical scale.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza