The Walking Dead: Season 6

Tools    

yeah he's the same dude. he recently confronted katana girl if she ate one of his protein bars. she said no.
but in the episode she did eat it. And proclaimed that his matt said 'welcome'

i think rick brought him back to reality somewhat and he gave an explanation in episode 1 season 6
Heh! I was wondering what the protein bar thing was about. Problem is I can't remember details like that from seasons long passed.

I never read any spoiler before watching episode... but I cannot wait for tomorrow

I don't think he's dead. Talking Dead refused to mention the word "death", instead referring it as "appearing to" die. He also wasn't in the "In Memoriam" section of the show. Plus Scott Gimple released a statement saying we will find out Glenn's fate soon. The actor wasn't even on the show and they talked so little about him considering he's one of the most popular characters that's been around since the first episode.

No other character is there to know he died. The way the shot was angled also made it very vague as to whether it was Nicholas being eaten as he fell on top of him.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I think he is alive. Nicolas fell on top of him, they are tearing his guts. As we saw in Episode 2 back in season 1. If you wear blood and guts, they can't detect you. So I think Glenn, covered in Nicolas' blood and guts, will make it out alive.

Suspect's Reviews

I think he is alive. Nicolas fell on top of him, they are tearing his guts. As we saw in Episode 2 back in season 1. If you wear blood and guts, they can't detect you. So I think Glenn, covered in Nicolas' blood and guts, will make it out alive.
No no no.. lol
That is only if you're covered in ZOMBIE blood.

Warm blood and guts does the exact opposite, it attracts them.
Remember when shane was stuck on the bus by himself? He cut his hand and was rubbing his blood by the door to distract the zombies then stabbing them with his knife.

It was a nice touch having him call rick dumbass to try to highlight that if you're dumb about the situation you put yourself into then you're screwed. Even if you're a veteran like glen.

Yeah maybe glenn is hanging out with stannis at dragonstone.

Hands down worst moment of the show was when katana girl's group of 4 climbed over the double wide fence one at a time so that the last one could get killed lol.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
100% dead

Like....are you guys for real? Makes sense that they start to off one or 2 main characters, otherwise it become like Star Trek where only the new guy dies.

Edit: Carol is like the most badass character in TV history, her turnaround from basically beaten helpless wife to legit badass mo fo has been amazing.

Like....are you guys for real? Makes sense that they start to off one or 2 main characters, otherwise it become like Star Trek where only the new guy dies.

Edit: Carol is like the most badass character in TV history, her turnaround from basically beaten helpless wife to legit badass mo fo has been amazing.
Read up on The Spoiling Dead Fans on their Facebook page to the find answer. Also TWD forums spoiler section for behind the scenes information.

Does anyone else find it ridiculous they didn't just climb over the fence on the right?

This season has been really enjoyable but I still can't take the show very seriously.
I agree 100% dead.

Does anyone else find it ridiculous they didn't just climb over the fence on the right?

This season has been really enjoyable but I still can't take the show very seriously.
I agree 100% dead.
Should be interesting when we find out his fate in a few episodes.

I think they may have jumped the shark on this one.

Unrelated, I somehow managed to miss the fact that Daryl killed zombie Meryl (his brother) at the end of season 3. I just watched the youtube clip after seeing someone talking about it on another forum. I recently watched the whole Walking Dead right through, like in the past 6 months, and somehow missed it. In my mind Meryl was still alive somewhere waiting to be brought back at some point.

Meryl was going to turn over katana girl as a peace offering to the governor. Then he changed his mind, loaded up his guns and went out in a blaze of glory and killed a bunch of the governors men. He almost got the governor.