NedStarks 75 Most Beautiful Actresses.

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Ok here is the thing dont like negative opinions about women
Do you mean you don't like negative opinion about women you like? Well, you got to understand that everybody has a right to his/her own opinion and voicing the opinion is their right, too. I never said that any woman in this thread is fugly or looks like crap. I only said that her abdomen is disgusting. The word may be harsh, but it perfectly describes my feeling towards this kind of belly. In general. This particular girl was just an example.

I mean i get if you dont like the actress and not find her attractive but dont like it when people run them down for a certain thing
It's mostly one certain thing that makes me turned off when it comes to women. Sometimes it's more than one, but then the woman really must be not my type. Sure, it's your list and I'm sure you find all gals in this thread hot and that's alright, you have the right to it, but so do I to present my opinion about them. That's why you made this thread, right?

Rather people not post disgusting, ugly or dogish in a hottest thread cause it brings down possitive vibes.

You had too much Kelly's Heroes, dude! And I noticed every time somebody critizes any of the women in this thread, you change the picture somebody doesn't like and/or add different pictures. Is it your thread, about what YOU find attractive, or about what other people find attractive? Because it looks to me as if you wanted everyone to love every woman in this topic. Post what you find nice and then listen to what other people have to say.

I swear, sometimes I think that you don't speak English at all and only use Google Translate. I was mindblown to find out you're American.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

48 Lana Parrilla.

Sorry about the pics she i really hard to find goody sexy pics for she too is hot on once upon a time so with this one if anyone has any welcome posting in the thread.

Do you mean you don't like negative opinion about women you like? Well, you got to understand that everybody has a right to his/her own opinion and voicing the opinion is their right, too. I never said that any woman in this thread is fugly or looks like crap. I only said that her abdomen is disgusting. The word may be harsh, but it perfectly describes my feeling towards this kind of belly. In general. This particular girl was just an example.

It's mostly one certain thing that makes me turned off when it comes to women. Sometimes it's more than one, but then the woman really must be not my type. Sure, it's your list and I'm sure you find all gals in this thread hot and that's alright, you have the right to it, but so do I to present my opinion about them. That's why you made this thread, right?

You had too much Kelly's Heroes, dude! And I noticed every time somebody critizes any of the women in this thread, you change the picture somebody doesn't like and/or add different pictures. Is it your thread, about what YOU find attractive, or about what other people find attractive? Because it looks to me as if you wanted everyone to love every woman in this topic. Post what you find nice and then listen to what other people have to say.

I swear, sometimes I think that you don't speak English at all and only use Google Translate. I was mindblown to find out you're American.
Sorry didnt know proper grammer made you a better american. What can i say Im learning disabled and had bleeding of the brain as a baby which effects sometimes words i have in my head down get put down as good.

How about we just agree too dissagree about taste in women. What would your list be. Speaking of need too do a list of hot actresses when they were in there prime or younger but something happened after they aged.

I have to return some videotapes.
Thats what he said, agree to disagree. And he never said you werent a good american, he was just surprised you weren't from a foreign country with english as your 2nd or 3rd language.

47 Kristen Stewart.

Yeah I know why Stewart. I dont know really she just appeals too me. I found her hotter after she cheated on Edward. I know now she swings on both sides of the grape vine. I think her shyness is real and her akwards gasps is because she maybe has a stutter as a young girl. Anyways I just feel sorry for her and like her. And somewhere in my empathy i found her hot. Now not top 15 or anything just about midway.

She's a nice looking girl. Apart from the Twilight association, I don't know why she gets the hate she does.

Kristen Stewart will always have the Twilight connection follow her. She was also terrible in Snow White and the Huntsmen. Though American Ultra does seem like fun, and she actually seems to emote in the trailer. I will keep an open mind.

Kristen Stewart is fine. The only thing I'm worried about is that first pic. Is it just me or does her head not fit on her body

Photo shopped or do I need glasses?

I didnt alter the photo now someone else maybe but too my knowledge was not done by me but least its close enough to match her body. Som head photo alters are too obvious

47 Kristen Stewart.

Yeah I know why Stewart. I dont know really she just appeals too me. I found her hotter after she cheated on Edward. I know now she swings on both sides of the grape vine. I think her shyness is real and her akwards gasps is because she maybe has a stutter as a young girl. Anyways I just feel sorry for her and like her. And somewhere in my empathy i found her hot. Now not top 15 or anything just about midway.
Is this a reverse countdown? You seem to have put the most attractive woman in the high numbers..? If Stewart wasn't caked in light foundation she would look like she always does - a junkie.

Trust me i am saving best for now. I always knew she would be an unpopular pic.
Will post 3 new and get back too the bomb shells your accustomed to from me.

46 Emilia Clarke.

I have about 4 game of thrones actresses in my top 80 actresses and I might as well start with The Mother Of Dragons.

Reason she is 46 is because too me there are hotter Game of thrones actresses left on that list. What I have remaining of game of thrones actresses are spots 42, 37, and 22.

Reason she is 46 is because too me there are hotter Game of thrones actresses left on that list. What I have remaining of game of thrones actresses are spots 42, 37, and 22.
I find her the most attractive one on the show, but all preference. Looking forward to the rest.