AdamUpBxtch's Top 50 Favorite TV Character

Tools    

14. Shane Walsh(Jon Bernthal) - The Walking Dead
Shane has one of the best character transformations i've ever seen on TV. Jon Bernthal was fantastic as him and the character was so interesting to watch on screen.

11. Ron Swanson(Nick Offerman) - Parks & Recreation
The best comedic character I've ever watched. Nick Offerman was so good as Ron and Ron was such a good character. He easily had almost all of the best lines of the series.

9. Richard "Rick" Castle(Nathan Fillion) - Castle
Hilarious and Charming. Richard Castle is seriously one of my favorite characters ever. He has me laughing out loud at least 6 times during every episode.

7. Daenerys Targaryen(Emilia Clarke) - Game of Thrones
Emilia Clarke is love and life. Beautiful, AND has dragons? Sign me up for Team Targaryen all day every day. Going from a scared little girl to a Queen(Khaleesi my bad) was great to watch.

5. Merle Dixon(Michael Rooker) - The Walking Dead
Daryl who? Daryl gets all the attention but I always thought Merle was a better character. Funnier, more badass, and he was just a much more complex and interesting character.

Great list !! I like Many characters especially from Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

Mike Ehrmantraut and Walter White are two awesome characters from Breaking Bad but my favorite will always been Jesse Pinkman

4. Rick Grimes(Andrew Lincoln) - The Walking Dead
Rick Grimes is probably one of the best lead characters I've ever came across on TV. His transformation throughout the series is great. Watching him lead a group through a harsh zombie apocalypse is a great to watch, and seeing his mentality and morals change as well is fantastic television. Andrew Lincoln is so good another underrated actor.

3. Dexter Morgan(Michael C. Hall) - Dexter
Dexter.....one of the most interesting and complex characters out there. A serial killer who only kills other killers is such a interesting concept alone, and they pull it off immensely well. Michael C. Hall is fantastic as Dexter.