Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Olivia Wilde
Sort of an odd beauty, but I always found her magnetic in a way.
Maybe odd because she has that symmetrical face, which was so perfect to have in Tron: Legacy, and I really found her magnetic in that.

I had a buddy on imdb madly in love with Olivia, and I dont know who Jetta is but she's exquisite, D.
Jetta was a pretty big Hollywood actress in1920s and apparently rivaled Gloria Swanson, Barbara La Marr and Nita Naldi. I found it interesting that she sued DeMille and won! Unfortunately, it seems like she was blacklisted after that. Still, it seems like she lived a good, long life.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Must have taken some real grit for a woman to sue a guy like that back then. Very interesting.

Jetta was a pretty big Hollywood actress in1920s and apparently rivaled Gloria Swanson, Barbara La Marr and Nita Naldi. I found it interesting that she sued DeMille and won! Unfortunately, it seems like she was blacklisted after that. Still, it seems like she lived a good, long life.
Good on her.

Maybe odd because she has that symmetrical face, which was so perfect to have in Tron: Legacy, and I really found her magnetic in that.
Yeah, I think it is the big, wide set eyes and a very angular face that make her stand out.

Olivia has got an exotic look. Reminds me a bit of

Not that I think they look the same but they have an 'other worldliness' to them.

Sophie Ellis Bextor is another one who, like Olivia Wilde, looks very striking. I think she looks like a porcelain doll.

The makeup in that first photo is gorgeous.

The makeup in that first photo is gorgeous.
There are tons of editorial photos of her with great makeup and what appears to be pretty heavy retouching like this one:

I wanted to include at least one photo of her looking slightly more like a human being so I put the middle photo.

She really does look like a dolly

This might just do nobody any good.

Not that I think they look the same but they have an 'other worldliness' to them.
Beautiful girl. Her eyes seem to turn away some people but I think they're very sexy, actually.

Reminds me that I've been meaning to give Westworld a second go-around. I wasn't totally enamored with the show at first but it's lingered in my mind. Figure I'd try to dig a little deeper.

Saunchy, that's a very rewatchable show. I got so much more out of it every time.

Yeah she reminds me of a siamese cat. Very exotic.

And she reminds me a little bit of Michelle Trachtenberg - who grew up to be pretty swell.

Dani, you're not dipping into sacrilegious territory are you?
This territory ain't big enough for the both of us!

This territory ain't big enough for the both of us!
Yes it is. I luvs ya.

Well, I'm still pretty territorial about my sacrilege.
We can share. I wont step on your turf. Promise. I'm just really loving this appreciation thread. Ah Men.
Oh wait...that's the man thread.

This might just do nobody any good.
Maria Valverde

Caught Exodus on tv some time ago and couldn't get how beautiful she was out of my head.

Struck me as if Emily Browning and Paz Vega got the brundlefly treatment I keep bringing up here.

Not sure ya'll can get that from the images I posted but look her up. I can totally see it.