Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Everyone is blasting Donald Trump

Yet I don't remember Hillary helping Kevin find the lobby

Trump barred reporters from examining stacks of folders at press conference

President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday wouldn't allow reporters to see piles of documents displayed at his press conference, which he and lawyers said detailed his plans to disentangle himself from his business.

"These papers are just some of the many documents I've signed turning over complete and total control to my sons," Trump said during his press conference, standing next to a table stacked with manila folders.

"They are not going to discuss [the business] with me," Trump said of his sons. "Again, I don't have to do this. They're not going to discuss it with me."

CNN reported that the press was not allowed to take a closer look at the documents. The Associated Press similarly reported that Trump staffers blocked journalists from looking at the folders.

Trump announced Wednesday that he is handing control of his business empire to his two adult sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, and placing his assets into a trust. The press conference was the first Trump has held since the election and included long-awaited details of how the president-elect plans to avoid conflicts of interest when sworn into office.

The head of the Office of Government Ethics (OGE) slammed Trump's plans to separate himself from his business as "wholly inadequate" in resolving conflicts of interest.

"The plan the president-elect has announced doesn't meet the standards that the best of his nominees are meeting and that every president in the last four decades have met," OGE Director Walter Shaub said during a speech at the Brookings Institution in Washington.

Shaub added that the plan isn't a true blind trust.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...buG?li=BBnb7Kz

CNN also needs to stop running with Buzzfeed articles. Seriously, CNN has no credibility as a news source.
Here's how I understand it. Every news organization had this "dossier" for weeks or even months. Buzzfeed decided to publish it, a decision I think was wrong. I'm not a 100% sure what CNN's reporting was, but I do know they weren't using buzzfeed as a source.

Here's how I understand it. Every news organization had this "dozier" for weeks or even months. Buzzfeed decided to publish it, a decision I think was wrong. I'm not a 100% sure what CNN's reporting was, but I do know they weren't using buzzfeed as a source.
Yeah but CNN been publishing their own fake news for years. And then they just stopped being any kind of objective during any presidential election. This was just the new low.

Yeah but CNN been publishing their own fake news for years. And then they just stopped being any kind of objective during any presidential election. This was just the new low.
Yeah had to rep ya'. I never watch CNN, even if I agree with them.

You're right, CNN has been riding the Trump Train for the last 18 months because it was good for ratings, at the expense of every other candidate, and now they're shocked at what got elected. Their "negative" coverage of Trump was in fact positive coverage for those who voted for him. They might as well have called themselves Trump TV. I'd say they got played, but they did it to themselves. Ok, that may not be what you were saying, but it's sure as heck how I see it.

I don't think they hit any new lows. They try to be adequate but they're too wishy-washy to ever get to the truth. They may dance around it, but long before they get there, they bring out Kellyanne Conway or some other Trump mouthpiece to spew out their obnoxious version of reality. Remember, this is the network that did 24-hour coverage of the missing Malaysian airlines for two solid months, and still tried milking it for a third month before finally realizing there wasn't going to be any payoff to the story. That's how they are, whether the story is political or not. In other words, lame.

You're right, CNN has been riding the Trump Train for the last 18 months because it was good for ratings, at the expense of every other candidate, and now they're shocked at what got elected. Their "negative" coverage of Trump was in fact positive coverage for those who voted for him. They might as well have called themselves Trump TV. I'd say they got played, but they did it to themselves. Ok, that may not be what you were saying, but it's sure as heck how I see it.

I don't think they hit any new lows. They try to be adequate but they're too wishy-washy to ever get to the truth. They may dance around it, but long before they get there, they bring out Kellyanne Conway or some other Trump mouthpiece to spew out their obnoxious version of reality. Remember, this is the network that did 24-hour coverage of the missing Malaysian airlines for two solid months, and still tried milking it for a third month before finally realizing there wasn't going to be any payoff to the story. That's how they are, whether the story is political or not. In other words, lame.
If CNN was pro Trump i missed it. They were in the bag for Hilary. And that was the issue with the media I saw this past election. Trump getting bad press was fine when it was warranted. And it did happen. But if CNN wants to claim to the the fair and objective news source do it. But in reality they are just another MSNBC or Fox News. Only with less credibility.

they had trump's former campaign manager on their payroll (even when it was clear that he was still in contact with the campaign) and talked about hillary's emails every damn day.
criticker