Who is your favorite Marvel character?

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I think the reason Spider-Man is so popular among the public is because he's so easy to relate to.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Oh sorry. I just assumed he was your favourite because you thought he was the best.
Oh. No, there are quite a few superheros that could take Spidey out. Superman for one, but he's probably the strongest ever, am I right?

I think the reason Spider-Man is so popular among the public is because he's so easy to relate to.
Definitely. Also because of his super-awesome web swinging.

Oh. No, there are quite a few superheros that could take Spidey out. Superman for one, but he's probably the strongest ever, am I right?
Um, not to sound like a dick or anything, but everyone knows Superman's the strongest superhero.

Um...

Read it again?
Oh my bad, I thought it said Spider-Man at first; my mistake.

You want to post like me?
Well. My friend (he's a super geek.. in a good way) told me that in some issue, Superman and the Incredible Hulk was fighting each other. But the battle didn't have a convincing outcome, since they both passed out from exhaustion.
But I'd still say Superman is the better hero since he knows what he's doing and has his superpower all the time, whereas the Hulk only has his powers when he's on a mindless rampage.

Well. My friend (he's a super geek.. in a good way) told me that in some issue, Superman and the Incredible Hulk was fighting each other. But the battle didn't have a convincing outcome, since they both passed out from exhaustion.
But I'd still say Superman is the better hero since he knows what he's doing and has his superpower all the time, whereas the Hulk only has his powers when he's on a mindless rampage.
Dr. Manhattan might also be a challange for Superman; I still think Superman would be able to win against Dr. M.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Dr. M could just obliterate Superman in two seconds.
WARNING: "Watchmen" spoilers below
Look at what he did to Rorschach.

Dr. M could just obliterate Superman in two seconds.
WARNING: "Watchmen" spoilers below
Look at what he did to Rorschach.
WARNING: "'Watchmen"" spoilers below
Yeah, but Rorschach isn't the 'Man Of Steel' like Superman is. Rorschach is really just a normal person would can kick ass, he doesn't have any super powers; Superman does have super powers.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
WARNING: "'Watchmen"" spoilers below
Yeah, but Rorschach isn't the 'Man Of Steel' like Superman is. Rorschach is really just a normal person would can kick ass, he doesn't have any super powers; Superman does have super powers.
Yes, but 'The Man of Steel' isn't impervious to magic/supernatural. If Doomsday can kill Superman (as seen in Death of Superman) by throwing everything he's got. Superman just wouldn't hold up to his insides being obliterated.

You want to post like me?
Come to think of it. Ironman was elected secretary of defence in the civil war series. He became responsible to control the superheroes and hold them responsible for the damage they may cause.
Is anyone else seeing the link to Nathan Petrelli in 'Heroes'?

Ironman,Rogue or Nightcrawler

Oh man, I got this! It was in a collector's pack I got back in Christmas of '97! I think Marvel practically did a comic book version of everything.

...uh the post is up there...

I'm going to have to say Spider-man. He's New Yorks favorite super hero, but it's really close between him and Wolverine, because Wolverine's such a tough guy.

Movie Forums Extra
They are famous because they are with us from childhood, and we love them from that time itself.

A system of cells interlinked
Famous? Sorry, what are you on about? How does something being from someone's childhood have anything to do with fame? Also, who said anything about them being famous.

The question is: Who is your favorite Marvel Character?

In case you missed it...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
IM A LITTLE CONFUSSED as to why myself and Spudracer recieved a neg for say our favorite Marvel Charactor is Spiderman, OOGADEEBOOGADEE??? Care to enlighten me??