what are movies that have made you think?

Tools    

Is it me or are most of these answers rather ridiculous?

There's nothing ridiculous about mullets... nothing at all.

Welcome to the human race...
I know. That's why I said "most".

But seriously, what's there to think about when you watch The Puppet Masters?

Is it me or are most of these answers rather ridiculous?
And that differs from other threads in this forum in what way???

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
And that differs from other threads in this forum in what way???
i don't know. Just don't get me involved in the middle of it.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

It is hard to admit that a film slowed me down...but MEMENTO really required a second and third viewing for me. The movie is wonderful by the way. The special edition DVD is cool when you figure out how to roll the movie in chronological order...the story is rather simple when it is viewed that way, rather than edited and disjointed...

never herd of MEMENTO. Wat is it about

Welcome to the human race...
never herd of MEMENTO. Wat is it about

Memento revolves around Leonard, a man who suffers from short-term memory loss. He acquired this amnesia during an incident where he was injured and his wife was killed. As a result, he has decided to dedicate himself to finding her killer, in spite of the fact that he keeps forgetting things. The bulk of the story also plays out in reverse order - i.e. the first scene is the ending.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Epic Movie is the last recent "Spoof" film that I watched and it made me think...

Shall I mark out where on my body it would be the most painfull place to jab skewers into.

I love movies which are open to interpretation. Here's a few of my favorites in no particular order:

Fight Club
Run Lola Run
Lost Highway
Mulholland Dr.
Donnie Darko
The Machinist

Short Cut to happiness Just A Simple story but for once it make me Think

I go to movies, so I don't have to think.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I once thought about moving to a place I could see more movies and move into a comfortable seat. The more I thought about it the more I moved around in my seat fidgeting. Sometimes I think about stuff. Sometimes it's movies. I don't much care for dogs because they smell funny. I like cats a lot more.

Sometimes I think about these things in movies... movies with cats and dogs in them.

Movies make me think. Actually they don't make me, in so far as to force me to think.

I once had a teacher that made me think. Then I realized that I made me think because I thought I wanted a good grade, so I thunk about it.

I think because I am.

Quote from Blade Runner.

Or something.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Has Addicted Dvd Sydrom - ADS
Hmmm .. Movies all make me think .. i either like the music in them, like the dance moves, clothes or what ever