"Global Announcement"

Tools    

Probably a hoax or something, but it's still pretty unsettling. :X
http://www.8march2003.com/

Oh, and it all happened so quickly. Within minutes of searching on the Internet the was a black van outside the house!

Wow!

And he has had the time to make a website about it all in his run from the men in the van! What prowess! What skill! What inititive!

I wish I was this guy.
It is so true!!

I'm glad the voices in my head never instruct me to create rambling, delusional webpages. Start fires and ritualistically kill unclean sinners, sure, but never a webpage.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now, that is funny.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I am counting the days.......seriously...

Who wrote all of that? R.L. Stine?

It's probably a hoax, but if it isn't.... I wouldn't be surprised. March 8th is significant to me. That's a creepy website.

Even though I'm creeped out now, I'll probobly only remeber this site in, like, June next year! Why didn't the links to the pictures work? I dunno....

I think someone may have seriously overdosed on X-Files reruns…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Oh, and it all happened so quickly. Within minutes of searching on the Internet the was a black van outside the house!

Wow!

And he has had the time to make a website about it all in his run from the men in the van! What prowess! What skill! What inititive!

I wish I was this guy.
It is so true!!
my thoughts exactly

If thats real than my name isnt Conner McCloud of the clan McCloud. the sad part is, i think i will return to see what revealation this hoax produces and if it isnt a hoax, than man am i so going and buying a gun.

The film negatives showed a man planting a burnt camera, laughing to himself quietly.

I believe it. You don't know what to expect with these crazy kids and their music these days.