I try to look for the title of a western movie

Tools    

Hi everyone, I request some help to find the title of a movie, I only saw one scene but I can't remember the name.

The scene :

"In the desert, a group of horsemen (probably marshalls or bounty hunters) are looking for a - maybe a apache - murderer, they break into his home, find his wife, catch her and start to gang rape her onscreen. Outodrs, a older one try to interfer, but he's pushed on the ground by another one, we hear the horrible scream of the woman raped offscreen and all of them look a the house at this very moment. After the rape, the wife is carried outside the fully naked and tied and drop on the ground like a common bag without any humanity from the men, she didn't make any sound, the old man who wanted to prevent the horrible rape put a blanket on her. The view switch to the fugitive looking at the scene from a rocky height."

Has anyone seen this movie ? I think it's more a TV movie.

Hi everyone, I request some help to find the title of a movie, I only saw one scene but I can't remember the name.

The scene :

"In the desert, a group of horsemen (probably marshalls or bounty hunters) are looking for a - maybe a apache - murderer, they break into his home, find his wife, catch her and start to gang rape her onscreen. Outodrs, a older one try to interfer, but he's pushed on the ground by another one, we hear the horrible scream of the woman raped offscreen and all of them look a the house at this very moment. After the rape, the wife is carried outside the fully naked and tied and drop on the ground like a common bag without any humanity from the men, she didn't make any sound, the old man who wanted to prevent the horrible rape put a blanket on her. The view switch to the fugitive looking at the scene from a rocky height."

Has anyone seen this movie ? I think it's more a TV movie.
I wouldn't watch any kind of film that portrays gang rape.

Chato's Land (1972). The version that I saw (back in the 1970s) was on television and consequently highly edited. Regardless, vile crap, in my opinion.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Chato's Land (1972). The version that I saw (back in the 1970s) was on television and consequently highly edited. Regardless, vile crap, in my opinion.
Oh that's what I was thinking. His wife ws spread eagled? Very disturbing for me as a kid to see that.

Bronson and Palance? Same director as Death Wish and The Sentinel? Vile Crap?

Added to watchlist!
So... John Wayne + Susan Hayward + Dick Powell = perhaps not a masterpiece, but at least a decent movie?

Trust me, it's crap; there are no redeeming features.