Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi

Tools    

I didn't make the video, I'm just the delivery guy.
OKAY, SO APPARENTLY HE WANTS PIZZA.

Welcome to the human race...
I didn't make the video, I'm just the delivery guy.
is it a delivery if nobody orders it

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm calling BS.

That Force Awakens trailer was re-edited to look like this one. It starts out the same, that's about it.

Here is the original teaser.

Suspect's Reviews

I know it's been re-edited but there is a lot of similarities between the two. They basically used the same fundament to create the new trailer.

Anyways in the end this new trailer just wasn't impressive to me. It didn't show much and I love that but it was just a weird mess to me. Force Awakens trailer was definitely much better....

I realize it's only a teaser but thought it was pretty uneventful. I wanted to at least get a hint of what was coming but everything they showed we already expected. Kylo Ren angry, Rey training under Luke, Falcon being pursued by Imperials, Resistance under fire, etc. The amount of footage shown was fine but they could have tried harder in giving us what direction the plot was going. Luke's somber musing of the Jedi ending I don't count since it's obvious it's a depressed musing.

I personally see it as no more then Luke is Grumpy not Good Humored like Yoda or Obi Wan was. Yes Luke Lost his Students and his Pupil turned too the Dark Side. Obi Wan and Yoda lost all there friends too The Empire and Vader killed younglings. I think Luke will need convincing like Yoda did with Luke but may take Anakin too talk him into it.

Welcome to the human race...
I realize it's only a teaser but thought it was pretty uneventful. I wanted to at least get a hint of what was coming but everything they showed we already expected. Kylo Ren angry, Rey training under Luke, Falcon being pursued by Imperials, Resistance under fire, etc. The amount of footage shown was fine but they could have tried harder in giving us what direction the plot was going. Luke's somber musing of the Jedi ending I don't count since it's obvious it's a depressed musing.
The movie doesn't come out for another eight months, so I'm fine with them not spelling out any new plot details just yet (or at all, really - too many trailers suffer these days for giving away important plot points). I don't know why you "don't count" Luke's line about the Jedi ending - if anything, it is the most significant detail in the whole teaser. The OT and prequels have implied that the Jedi are inherently flawed despite their good-guy status, so for this new film to explicitly address those flaws and question whether the Jedi even deserve to continue sounds some genuinely interesting new ground for the series to explore.

Word out, is the next trailer will be released at either D23 on July 14th-16th or at Comic Con on July 21st-23rd.

There's been some BBFC and MPAA ratings floating around for an apparent "Trailer B" which is 90 seconds long, and is suitable for all ages.

No word as to what is in the trailer though.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Word out, is the next trailer will be released at either D23 on July 14th-16th or at Comic Con on July 21st-23rd.

There's been some BBFC and MPAA ratings floating around for an apparent "Trailer B" which is 90 seconds long, and is suitable for all ages.

No word as to what is in the trailer though.
I hope this is showcased, Rattus

OKAY, SO APPARENTLY HE WANTS PIZZA.

Hahahaha

Porgs!!!!!

They live on Ahch-To where Luke has been hiding... they live in the cliffs and are like Star Wars' version of Puffins.

Heard some news that the proper trailer will be released before Force Friday, which means some time over the next 4 days.

Other news, is that there's another trailer to come as well, which will be released October 1st.

They do look pretty cool.

I'm just waiting for WhatCulture to dismiss it for "Copying The Original Trilogy", then praise the Ron Howard Directed Han Solo Film when it turns out to be a massive piece of sh*t. Still not bitter.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Snoke has Guards like the Emperor did and they look badass!!!
They do look interesting – obviously samurai-inspired. The helmets remind me of something but I can't put my finger on it. I would have thought they'd have lightsabers, and possibly some of them do looking at the rest of the range.

The thing the bugs me about the new films is that the villains aren't different enough to what came before. They're like a Fourth Reich of Space.