How to contact person if all you have..........

Tools    

Is their name. I was riding my bike by the local lake and found some lady's fishing license. There name is on it but no phone number. She is not listed in the phone book.

I fish and know how frustrating it would be to lose them. According to her license she just got them on June 17. Wish I new how to contact her. Any ideas?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Is their name. I was riding my bike by the local lake and found some lady's fishing license. There name is on it but no phone number. She is not listed in the phone book.

I fish and know how frustrating it would be to lose them. According to her license she just got them on June 17. Wish I new how to contact her. Any ideas?
I would hand it over the the dept that handles the licensing, or the cops if that's closer.

If either her first or last name is unusual, you might have instant luck with just an online search. If it’s a name like “Mary Smith,” then that’s obviously much harder. You can add the area and “fishing” in an attempt to narrow the search. I’ve found numerous people from my past just with online searches. It became almost a hobby for a time.

If either her first or last name is unusual, you might have instant luck with just an online search.
Thanks. I will give it a try right now. BTW her last name is Chase.

Thanks. I will give it a try right now. BTW her last name is Chase.
Not good! Hope her first name is more original. Good luck.

I found her. Same exact name and address but when I called the number they gave some guy said you have the wrong number. Found her on Facebook but again no number. Not sure how Facebook works but I typed "I think I found your fishing license". Not sure if you need to be friends on Facebook to send them a message.

BTW her name was the first three to come up. First name is Bambi.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Bambi Chase? Sounds like the furry in entourage that Johnny drama had a horrifying sex scene with.

I found her. Same exact name and address but when I called the number they gave some guy said you have the wrong number. Found her on Facebook but again no number. Not sure how Facebook works but I typed "I think I found your fishing license". Not sure if you need to be friends on Facebook to send them a message.

BTW her name was the first three to come up. First name is Bambi.
Try sending her a tweet. How many Bambi Chases could there be.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bambichase

Thanks to all. She got my message on Facebook and I got her full address and am going to mail them to her. She was very thankful and said she had been looking for them all day.