What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
trying to STOP reading posts, get some guitar practice in and MAYBE actually write my Odd Man Out review some time later

Listening to the rain bucketing outside our open windows & waiting for Jeopardy at 7 p.m.

Preparing to get off my iPad & go to Bible study. I go every other Wednesday for about an hour, but we have a new guy who comes & he is horribly boring. He dominates the study when it is supposed to be an open discussion. Leader of the group says I must pray that I will enjoy the group more. Will see how it goes today. It’s un-Christian of me to think negatively of this man, but I cannot abide bores.

Preparing to get off my iPad & go to Bible study. I go every other Wednesday for about an hour, but we have a new guy who comes & he is horribly boring. He dominates the study when it is supposed to be an open discussion. Leader of the group says I must pray that I will enjoy the group more. Will see how it goes today. It’s un-Christian of me to think negatively of this man, but I cannot abide bores.
You could pray that he shuts up

Those verbal hostage takers, they never give anybody else a chance to talk! Just politely interrupt him and say, "I have something to talk about"...nothing wrong with that if you're friendly and polite about it.

You could pray that he shuts up

Those verbal hostage takers, they never give anybody else a chance to talk! Just politely interrupt him and say, "I have something to talk about"...nothing wrong with that if you're friendly and polite about it.
He actually wasn’t too bad today. He’s a lonely figure so I am desperately trying to take that into account. A friend of mine, when I asked her a simple question at the group, actually launched into a 30 minutes or more long long sad saga of her life. Boy, did I wish I hadn’t asked her! Oh, well, I finally escaped 1 hour & 40 minutes later & left them to it.

You've got red on you!
Taking a break from work and having a little breakfast. My dog is sitting by my chair staring at me while I'm eating...

I was just trying to take a pic of a squirrel but it was too quick for me to capture. It's legged it with some bread from neighbours bird table

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Paying a check for a plate of garlic chicken. Txting on a MOFO forum, about to drive back to the office.

Paying a check for a plate of garlic chicken. Txting on a MOFO forum, about to drive back to the office.
I've never heard of garlic chicken, is it cooked with garlic cloves?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

Either stir-fry with the cloves or oil-fry with a lot of garlic seasoning.

Either stir-fry with the cloves or oil-fry with a lot of garlic seasoning.

It looks very tasty! 😋