Which social media service do you draw the line at?

Tools    

Which is the newest social media service you've decided not to join?
11.11%
3 votes
Facebook
11.11%
3 votes
Twitter
55.56%
15 votes
Snapchat
18.52%
5 votes
Grizzle
3.70%
1 votes
Instagram
27 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I made it up. Wanted to see how many people noticed.
Freaking hilarious, Yodes. I feel pretty hip but had no damn clue what Grizzle is.

I use Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat in that order. Twitter I have but never really use.

I don't draw the line at anything really. I'm always gonna check something out if it get big enough, but I'm not jumping on everything as soon as it moves.

Love looking at Instagram photos (ditto Pinterest)
Oo forgot about that, on Pinterest and love it.

Facebook. There's aquaintances I actually quite like in real life that seemingly have extraordinarily fascist views on FB. It's like a parallel universe
Same here! sometimes I have to really stop myself from replying to someone's facebook post... especially lately during the UK general election.

I do Facebook. I have twitter and instagram accounts, too. Instagram is OK. Twitter is obnoxious with that interface. I prefer this site to any of those unless I am meeting friends or corresponding for a social thing or project, but I have a phone number for that. Wish more people used it

I don't do any social media, much prefer to keep in touch with family and friends via whatsapp, plus i like my privacy so i definitely wouldn't use facebook.

I got Facebook, mainly for free communication with my family and the pool teams.
Twitter is like, a novelty thing still for me. I use it occasionally, been on there for about 5 or 7 years and have made barely 100 Tweets.

Everything else to me, just smacks of fad if I'm honest.

I don't do any social media, much prefer to keep in touch with family and friends via whatsapp, plus i like my privacy so i definitely wouldn't use facebook.

Facebook is surprisingly private these days tbh.
There's all sorts of settings now that allow you to lock non-friends out of your profile.

Couple years back it was very open and anyone could see what you were up to but they changed a lot of the security to stop stalkers and weirdoes and stuff.

There's all sorts of settings now that allow you to lock non-friends out of your profile.

Couple years back it was very open and anyone could see what you were up to but they changed a lot of the security to stop stalkers and weirdoes and stuff.
Knowing my luck i would get stalked or cyber bullied 😳.

Or both!! 😳

Or both!! 😳
I've had a weirdo stalk me in my old neighbourhood, pretty scary stuff, the police issued me with a personal alarm.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I got my hands full with Tinder.

Welcome to the human race...
I haven't bothered with Snapchat or Instagram at all since I'm too lazy to get apps on my phone.

I have Facebook and Twitter but I am not especially fond of either one.

Voted snapchat. Even its name makes me grumpy. And I have no idea what Grizzly is, I guess I'll have to google to see what fresh hell I get to grump at now!

The People's Republic of Clogher
No MySpace love?

I'm all Peach, all the time. Everything else is sooo Web 2.0.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Grizzle -- haha (I love the experiment!)

When my "little" sister got Facebook, I thought "Oh, this must not be for me"... But then on one travel, I remember a friend from Sweden having his entire memory card erased after the bartender knocked over a glass of alcohol while dancing on top of the bar. After that, I signed up for Facebook and would upload pictures every night. Later on it was beneficial because there are times people don't exchange information, and the "Mutual Friends" came in handy, but also when someone would ask "Anyone going to be in Thailand in the June" -- and kind of an open forum... And then I got drawn in a bit more with all the movie groups, though I hardly use it after finding this place almost three years ago.

I got Twitter only to link me to live streaming videos.. As for the rest, I have never seen them, I don't know anything about them. But Grizzle sounds SO interesting

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I have none of these. I used to have facebook and twitter but got rid of them. Never had the others.

Also, isn't Grizzle (gryzzl?) the social media thing in Parks and Recreation?

Twitter is the most useful to me although I have yet to send out a tweet in 5+ years. I read the articles that many of the people I follow link to. Mostlyuse it to follow local news, sports, weather, a few national pundits, and a couple of politicians I trust (which is a very, very small number). It's also good for breaking news. fb is good for birthday notifications and that's about it. I've turned off notifications from all 'friends' (enough with the political memes and kid pics) and only get notifications from a few local theaters for special events and concert updates. Tried Snapchat, didn't see the point and never had an instagram account.

Have Facebook and Twitter but barely use them. Cannot see or understand the appeal of Instagram or Snapchat.