2016 NBA Playoffs

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
There's been talks about ranking teams #1-16, regardless of conference.. Might be worth a try, but there were a few injuries also that hurt. Kahwi, Blake, Isaiah, etc..

Watched the full game. It's scary how good Lebron is,KD was clearly the best player that game yet Lebron was better somehow... i dunno he was just the best without being the best, he's not at MJ dominating both sides of the floor but he's near enough there.

The worst thing was when Kevin Love forced a foul and the commentators said 'well played
Kevin' good stuff, like **** off i get that forcing fouls is part of the game now but don't praise the douchebag who does it, jesus christ man.

MJ>Lebron for the record.

Lebron has now played as long as MJ played and that's taking out 94-95 and 99-00 when MJ retired during his prime when he was no exageration destroying the competion. I think people are being silly if they don't agree that MJ was the best player from 86-98 til he stopped playing for the Bulls, and he also averaged 25+PPG as an old ass Wizard, i think alot of people have him as terrible during this time but as a 2 year retired 40 year old he sill came up as a solid shoote for that awful team.

It's hard to compare.. The game was more physical, the top 4-5 teams were better, you could hand-check, you could use two hands in the post, and Lebron is a different type of player. He's always known it's a team game, where MJ kept thinking he could do it all himself, and Kobe is probably the 2nd best SG of my generation. I didn't start watching the NBA til the late 80s, so I can't count all those who came before.

The Celtics most likely keep their #1 pick. The plan is to go after Hayward, and if that fails, the next free agent from there. If you trade the top pick for George or Butler, that's going to take up the money for the free agent. You'd rather have Hayward and the first pick than George or Butler.

The Celtics most likely keep their #1 pick. The plan is to go after Hayward, and if that fails, the next free agent from there. If you trade the top pick for George or Butler, that's going to take up the money for the free agent. You'd rather have Hayward and the first pick than George or Butler.
The pick will be wasted.. Boston has a stacked team, and the new guy, whoever it is, won't play much, if any at all... This happened when Detroit had the #2 pick, won the title, and Darko became the biggest bust in history. He actually played good in Orlando, but his confidence was already shattered.

The cap is going up anyway, and a guy like Butler would put them as the East favorites.. Cleveland doesn't have a very good team compared to the other top teams, but it looks like it because Lebron gets them all easy buckets.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
It's a shame the C's won't be able to let Thomas walk. Get Hayward, the number #1 and start building for the year of LeBron's demise. Thomas is a great story, but he can't take anybody to a championship, yet he will command a max deal.

It's a shame the C's won't be able to let Thomas walk. Get Hayward, the number #1 and start building for the year of LeBron's demise. Thomas is a great story, but he can't take anybody to a championship, yet he will command a max deal.
You can afford to sign Haywood and Thomas, and draft Fultz. The team will be better than it was this year, and have a very bright future with Fultz, Brown, Smart, Zizic, Yabusele, and Nader.

That being said, I wouldn't mind packaging Thomas and next years Net's pick for another superstar. How about a starting frontcourt of Anthony Davis, Haywood, and Horford, a backcourt rotation of Fultz, Bradley, Smart, and Rozier, and the rest of the bench being Crowder, Brown, and the guys coming over from Europe. They have a lot of options.

Let the night air cool you off
I won't pretend to know what the Celtics should do, but for the love of God, they really need to do SOMETHING because we need more contenders.

You can afford to sign Haywood and Thomas, and draft Fultz. The team will be better than it was this year, and have a very bright future with Fultz, Brown, Smart, Zizic, Yabusele, and Nader.
Yeah, this is what i want.

Worst Finals i've watched so far, well maybe the 2007 ones actually. It's to be expected though and at least there's the 4-4-4-4 happening for the first time possibility. Would still rather the Cavs win 1 or 2 and make it a series tho.

Let the night air cool you off
So what do we expect to happen? A sweep or a desperation, last-gasp victory for the Cavs before succumbing in Oakland? At least game 3 was entertaining. Kyrie was fun to watch. I would say KD was fun to watch, but it still hurts watching him play for Golden State.

Should've been JJ or someone else to be honest. I only won because they gave a tonne of points out for the Finals and i was the only one that got the winner and score right. He got more right than me overall.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Just remember, GS is great for the league. We love dynasties! Forget about how unwatchable and uninteresting it may be...

I was a lot younger and way more enthusiastic about the League, but I don't recall Jordan and the Bulls being a foregone conclusion like the Dubs. Maybe you always thought Jordan would pull it out, but there seemed to be some drama there.

The Warriors are awful and suck the fun out of the playoffs but i must admit how awful the East is bothers me more. Think it's because the East has been bad for so long and the Warriors (at leastsince the addition of Durant made them seemingly unbeatable, they were still the best before this but i felt like and they did lose) are a relatively new thing that i don't think will go on for that long.

The East has been bad the whole 21st Century basically.