They SHOULD be Household Names...

Tools    

Really like the list! Funny thing is with the amount of movies I watch I do recognize a lot of these people lol (As I'm sure many on here do) but there were a lot I didn't know either.

Sam Rockwell is another name I think should be very recognizable. One of my favorite actors but he never really gets the recognition he deserves. He is in A LOT of movies too, but not many people actually know his name.
If I had done honorable mentions, Sam Rockwell would have been the first name I would have mentioned.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Interesting list containing some of my favourite actors/actresses. Notably Micheal Chiklis, CCH Pounder and Bryan Cranston, three leads from two of the greatest ever TV shows.

Gonna say they SHOULDN'T be household names though. Whether it's sport or politics or anything like that there will always be an A list elite, followed by A list proper then behind them actors/actresses who've had fairly great careers like on this list, then behind them plenty of actors/actresses who've had small parts here and there but we recognize them all the way down to the journeymen, and extras at the bottom of the pile.

Those on the list can be failry pleased imo and have done very well for themselves.

Nice list thanks for all your hard work