17k Posts

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have just realised I have just hit 17,000 posts on this great site

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers man! Hoping to stay around allot more, we are moving next month so if the internet isnt sorted I maybe gone a few days but it wont be permanent

Ah, there was as time when you were so far ahead of me.

I've said it a number of times, but it's great to have you back, mate.

1,750 posts

Nice Job N3wt !

Good work n3wt. I'm glad I saw you here I want to congratulate you on being the only other person who voted for Scum on the 70s countdown!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Good work n3wt. I'm glad I saw you here I want to congratulate you on being the only other person who voted for Scum on the 70s countdown!
Thats a great film and I had to vote for it, surprised there were only two votes
As long as they're not stupid movie commentary posts. I approve.
I havent made a commentary thread... yet. Im not sure I would be able to concentrate on the film and type about it tbh

Read the ones I'm on. They're funnier.

Obviously it's best to read the ones of films you know well, then you can picture a lot of what's going on and the commentary will make more sense.

On occasion. Usually someone just decides they want to do one and asks if anyone else wants to join. There might be one tonight. Swan, SC and I have been trying to do The Black Cat during the week. It's the 1989 version and it's on youtube. It's also known as Demons 6: De Profundis,