Best 100 TV Characters List

Tools    

81 Tim Taylor-----Tim Allen----Home Improvement

Really loved all the tool man Taylor bits with Al and Tim. I also liked how really funny it was he was by far worst person you would ever want to fix something.

78 Jed Clampett----Buddy Ebsen-----Beverly Hillbillies

The classic shows like these and Andy Griffith Show just couldnt be made today. People live in such a sanction world where people get offended by too little a thing. Jed is my favorite Clampett while most likely pick Granny.

76 Festus Haggen----Ken Curtis----Gun Smoke

Ken Curtis fame came as the singing sutor to Martins potential love interest in The Searchers. But his greatest character would have to be the character of Festus which he would be replace Dennis Weavers character as Matt Dillions side kick main character.

73 All Might----Christopher Sabat---My Hero Academia

I know its not a big fan base anime. and with so many there are a few characters that really must stand out from rest of that kind of thing. Its ok if dont like anime or cartoon characters but for me. Animation Characters was my first inspiration as a child in liking characters and story. All Might for me is one of the really great Animated characters. And he is the first of 2 Anime Characters not in Dragonball Z to make my list. All Might is a great superman type character and My Hero Academia by far is the best Anime I have ever seen i think.

69 Scrooge McDuck-----Alan Young----Ducktales

One of the best shows to watch as a kid in after you got home from school during this time was to watch the 3 Show Disney block if had the Disney Channel which consisted of Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers , Tailspin and an Hour of Ducktales. In Ducktales story is suppose to be around the 3 Donald Nephews but rather quickly the Uncle Scrooge took over as main character with side characters like Duckworth Launchpad and Gyro Scrooge and Ducktales became one of my favorite cartoons of the 90s.

67 Ben Cartwright---Lorne Greene------Bonanza

Probably one of the best TV dads ever and I am sure he is ranked on some list as such. That whole show never would have worked without the Ben Character and it was performed very well by Mr Greene

64 Fred Flintstone

Probably first tv show anything i ever saw. Many were Barney people but I always thought Fred would have been the funner character to voice and play.