Any actor or actress you have been or are in love with?

Tools    

I guess Bernedette Peter is technically goodlooking but it's hard to see her that way since she played unsexy characters in her movies. Is there a movie where she plays a sexy character?
I wasn't impressed with her as Circe in The Odyssey .

The obsession is very strong with this one to a point that i can never get her out of my head....

I can see why Ben Affleck likes her.

Any actor or actress you have been or are in love with?
All of the court-ordered restraining orders against me are public record. Do your own research. Under advice of my attorney I'll take the Fifth.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Plenty. Here's just a few.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

exactly. she's the most beautiful girl who has ever lived. i still remember when i first really looked at her and really saw what her face looks like about 8 years ago on game of thrones and being completely overwhelmed and enraptured by her amazing, magical, and otherworldly beauty. she also has a very distinctive and original face. she has a unique face. [quote=Luis;1867795]Emilia Clarke, hands down, she's like the most beautiful thing on earth I've ever seen.

I can see why Ben Affleck likes her.
he's never done anything romantic or sexual with her.

The obsession is very strong with this one to a point that i can never get her out of my head....[/quote]
i was overwhelmed everytime they showed her in knives out. i was in so much pain everytime they showed her because she was so irresistible, beautiful, adorable, and hot. i had to have her.

[quote=Mr Minio;2080497]Plenty. Here's just a few.

who are these girls? are they asian actresses or gravure models?

Im still in love with this one, Nastassja kinski, i wish time has stopped in the 80s when she was probably the most mysterious and beautiful looking actress on screen, love her in Tess and Cat people[/quote]

exactly. a timeless and exquisite and ethereal beauty. she really was the most beautiful girl in the world in the '80s i remember being blown away by her beautiful face in cat people. i mean oh my gosh, mind melting beautiful, impossibly beautiful. and like i've never seen a woman that beautiful beautiful.she gave me pain looking at her face in cat people.

who is that girl in your video?

😂.

As for the topic

I will always be in love with Sherilyn Fenn

On a side I have major crushes on:

Debora Nascimento
Drew Barrymore
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Alexandra Breckinridge
Grace Kelly

On the Indian front
Lisa Ray
Sonalee Kulkarni
Tisca Chopra[/quote]

sherilyn fenn is one of the top 5% of women who were so beautiful that everyone finds them very beautiful and because they have such exotic and rare and so much natural beauty that they were in the top 5% of the most beautiful women who have ever lived.

there's never been a more beautiful woman than jennifer connelly in 1986-1997. if there has been then it's so insignificant and small a difference that it doesn't count and doesn't matter.

[quote=honeykid;1995435]On the off-chance someone's not quite caught on over the years.

so exotic and such rich, and thick as far as her cheeks structure beauty. really fetching, striking beauty, and alluring beauty. in the second picture reminded me of scarlett johansson as far as her exotic beauty. magical looking, has a faerie kind of look to her eyes. drew barrymore is one of the most beautiful girls who have ever lived.

I guess Bernedette Peter is technically goodlooking but it's hard to see her that way since she played unsexy characters in her movies. Is there a movie where she plays a sexy character?

I thought her character in The Jerk was very sexy.

How can i not be obssessed with this one

upload image
The obsession is unreal with this one