Actors You Dislike

Tools    

Woody Allen is a pretty good actor in his usual cerebral roles, but I don't like his Appearance, his Voice, or his Mannerisms, all of which are too effeminate for my taste.

HOWEVAH...I admire his Clarinet solos when playing with the Preservation Hall New Orleans Jazz Band...he's great!

HAL

Nicolas cage comes to mind but I haven't watched what are considered his best. I really wanna see bad lieutenant 2 as many people like it and it's a herzog

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Winona Ryder, Keira Knightly, Nicole Kidman immediately spring to mind.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Nicolas Cage - used to do some interesting stuff [then he jumped into everything he could and become a parody of himself]

Kirsten Dunst - can't stand her acting.

The kid from the 6th Sense and A.I. - obnoxious to the Nth degree.

Russel Crowe - his constant "dhur, I'm sad" face annoys me to no end.

She just rubs me up the wrong way. I dont know what it is. I think she's really pretty, though.

The problem I think with Nicolas cage is that he has been involved in some really low quality films but I think he was really good to great in some of his roles films like Kick-Ass, The Rock, Face Off, Raising Arizona, Kiss of Death all are movies that I have enjoyed seeing Cage in. Of course on the other side he has appeared in some travesties of films including his famously bad performance in "The Wicker Man"

The problem I think with Nicolas cage is that he has been involved in some really low quality films but I think he was really good to great in some of his roles films like Kick-Ass, The Rock, Face Off, Raising Arizona, Kiss of Death all are movies that I have enjoyed seeing Cage in. Of course on the other side he has appeared in some travesties of films including his famously bad performance in "The Wicker Man"
Raising Arizona is a great movie with a twisted sense of humor. He was perfect in his role. The Rock was also quite good [still remember him asking Connery if the guy's leg twitching was normal after getting his head smashed]

She just rubs me up the wrong way. I dont know what it is. I think she's really pretty, though.
I think she may have a conceited look to her, just as Dunst has a "daddy's annoying bitch" to hers.

Thank you all for responding to my thread.

Hal the Elder (Bandage over eye was temporary following Cataract Surgery.)

I think she may have a conceited look to her, just as Dunst has a "daddy's annoying bitch" to hers.

It's not that. It's not an uppityness (is that a word? I think I just made it up) because I think she comes across as quite grounded. It's just something about her acting style, not her as a person. When I watch an actor act I want to forget the actor and just see the character, if you know what I mean. To me she always feels the same with her portrayals.

Oh...oh...oh...all this Kirsten Dunst talk

Here, this might change your mind about her.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU&app=desktop
I like Kirsten. I was talking about Nicole's acting.

I know I just wanted to post that video. I must have posted that a half dozen times

I'm fresh out of Nic Cage in a princess outfit, videos!

I love getting the chance to post a video. I got disturbingly turned on posting a video of what I want to do to Trump's bum in off topic.