Bring the 80's Back

→ in
Tools    

Well at the early part of the 1980s .. they had some now cheesy horror films like

Motel Hell (1980)

it is... he plays a goth type guy

punk.. goth .. something along those lines... lol
Yep, and that woman there, Deborah Foreman, went on to be in April Fool's Day (1986). I love watching that every year on the first of April.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
What, no mention of "Making the Grade"?

What, no mention of "Making the Grade"?
and thats why you are here DD.. to help post things.. we may or might have forgotten.

I'm not sure. I like it a lot, but I feel so bad for that one kid in the end.
Yeah he got royally f*cked over all together...

A bad ending for the kid? Good films that are memorable end badly for someone. Ya, I seen that film too but besides the pool scene I hardly remember anything......I seen last in the 80s

A bad ending for the kid? Good films that are memorable end badly for someone. Ya, I seen that film too but besides the pool scene I hardly remember anything.
the prostitute scene was funny... they all got crabs!

Every time I see him, I hear the song "Just Once" by Quincy Jones in my head.
and I posted it just a few minutes ago!!

the prostitute scene was funny... they all got crabs!
That was hilarious.

Just Once is one of my favorite love songs. I have many, but that song is way up on the list.

I think it was Honeykid who told me that her father wrote the song and they had never been to America..

That was a neat video. My favorite director had a few spots. That being John Carpenter.
I just saw my guilty pleasure in there. As far as horror movies go, it's C.H.U.D. I have a few, really, but that seems to be number one.
I will make a list of my favorite 80's horror films. Horror is my favorite genre, and the 80's, my favorite decade.