Bring the 80's Back

→ in
Tools    

There's a thread on here, where people are voting on the Worst decade for movies. Somehow the 80's are losing. But those people are wrong

As this thread will prove, those people are fun-challenged. Not only is the 80's not the worst decade for movies, it's the best. And not only is it the best for movies, it is actually the *best* decade

One day i might review an 80s movie, another day i might review an 80s music phenomenon, another day i might revive 80s pop culture, another day Sexy Celebrity might talk about Mannequin, another day Captain Spaulding might come talk about The Karate Kid, another day Sci-Fi Slob might bring 80s sci-fi movies back to life, another day Rodent might come in and talk about RoboCop. We won't know what's coming exactly, we'll mix it up. Maybe someone can host an 80's themed MoFo party, or start a MoFo 80's aerobic class

BRING BACK THE 80's

Oh!

Tonight it's time to watch...

DIRTY DANCING (1987)

Jennifer Grey!

Patrick Swayze!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
THE 80's KICK ASS!!!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Me too. You can call me a baby, but the fact is I'm already 20. It's been 25 years since 1990 has started!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
The best things that I remember about the 80s was something called MTV and music videos and some type of music called New Wave.
MTV needs to change the station. It's not music television.

TLC= Wifeswapping
History Channel needs to be changed to "The Pawn Channel"

VH1 Classic plays Married With Children.

I don't get it.

MTV needs to change the station. It's not music television.

TLC= Wifeswapping
History Channel needs to be changed to "The Pawn Channel"

VH1 Classic plays Married With Children.

I don't get it.
How true! When I was younger the History Channel was the war channel, now it's food shows.

Welcome to the human race...
"It's the Eighties...do a lot of coke and vote for Ronald Reagan..."

A song about the 80's... I believe the mom in the video is played by Tawny Kitaen. I can so relate to some of this video since I graduated high school in 1985.

1985 ~ Bowling For Soup

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
How true! When I was younger the History Channel was the war channel, now it's food shows.
I was watching a Travel channel, and it had nothing but food. On another channel, I saw a show called "Naked Dating" - if you wanna show scat junk, fine, but at least have a little truth in labeling.

AMC - American Move Channel has "The Walking Dead" - didn't think that was a movie.

TLC - "Sex Sent Me To The ER"

but as long as people keep watching it...............