Thor: The Dark World

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Thought I would go ahead and start a thread about this since the first Thor thread had a lot of conversation. I liked the first Thor movie and can only hope that they don't screw it up like they usually do with sequels.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
November is 2 far away a release date for such a fully realized trailer.

Somethings hinky.

I'm actually more excited about Thor 2 than I am Iron Man 3. After Man of Steel, this is the movie I am looking forward too most this year. i wish it came out this summer

Iron Fitness: http://ironfitnessonline.com/

That trailer is all kinds of exceptional. With Iron Man 3 already getting all the critic raves, it looks like Marvel's Phase Two may actually top Phase One.

i hate things like this where because they think the first film was good why not make a complete saga out of it
it really pisses me off
just why

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Thor 1 is probably my favourite Avengers movie just ahead of Iron Man.

Trailer looks good, will defo be going to see this.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Thought I would go ahead and start a thread about this since the first Thor thread had a lot of conversation. I liked the first Thor movie and can only hope that they don't screw it up like they usually do with sequels.

"I like this trailer,....SMASH....Another!"

On the outside looking in.
Natalie's in it, so I'll be seeing it. First one was just okay.

Captain of #yoloswag
I'm thinking the sequel can only be better, because it'll be hard to make a movie worst than the first Thor. It wasn't TERRIBLE, but I thought it was pretty bad.

The pacing was off, they spent way too much time in Asgard. Then the big climactic fight scene was a gross combination of badly interpreted and anti-climactic.

I won't even get into Natalie Portman's acting. Can individual acting make a movie worse? Eh, not really. Can it be distracting enough that the movie FEELS worse? Oh totally.

On the outside looking in.
I'm thinking the sequel can only be better, because it'll be hard to make a movie worst than the first Thor.

They managed it with MAN OF STEEL...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I cannot wait for this. But this photo is going around thought Id share as the posters look rather similar lol

My "jacked up" meter is starting to rev now.

Love the new TV spots...

This may be the best blockbuster of the year.

Promos are getting less generic and much better to.

but now you have my attention
Yeah all the avengers are brilliantly casted now especially with having Mark Ruffalo as bruce. He's more natural as the depressed, vigilant, super intelligent, modest bruce.

Man, that chick in Thor's group is so hot! She was distracting me when I watched it a week ago, and she wasn't even wearing anything revealing.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood