Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Network
(Sidney Lumet, 1976)

I told my mother about the upcoming 70s countdown and she insisted that I had to watch this. I enjoyed the other two 70s Lumet films I've watched, let's see if he can claim a third spot on my list.

Dont get me started on Franco. Hes terrible too.
Says the man who thinks Owen Wilson is "a comedic genius."

James Franco is a very capable actor and I really enjoyed his performance in Spring Breakers. He's the reason I decided to watch it.

He was the main reason I went to go see Milk, which I saw in theaters when it came out.
That performance is what made me like him. I thought he was very good.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I guess I just prefer barely-legal teenagers in bikinis who wear ski-masks and shoot drug-dealers without wasting a single bullet.
Well that's between you and your therapist but fair enough.

God, I wish you and Honeykid ran this site.
Wow. Well that's an interesting proposition to consider.

How about it HK? I picture us running quite a fascist, totalitarian forum. We would institute 'Drew Barrymore Friday' where everyone would be forced to watch a Drew film, sport a Drew avi and generally just talk about her. We could ban all mention of Stanley Kubrick, forcing the Kubrickians to go undercover and discuss his films in a dark corner of the board. We could set up an orientation package for new members. When someone signs up they must watch Enter the Dragon, First Blood, Charlie's Angels, Die Hard and Taking of Pelham 123. What else? Oh, forum sanctioned torture of Masterman until he admits that Man of Steel is a piece of s*it!

Any other ideas HK?

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Oh yeah and a lifetime ban for Daniel M; that would be obviously be the first thing on the agenda. I didn't mention it before because I thought it went without saying.

Wow. Well that's an interesting proposition to consider.

How about it HK? I picture us running quite a fascist, totalitarian forum. We would institute 'Drew Barrymore Friday' where everyone would be forced to watch a Drew film, sport a Drew avi and generally just talk about her. We could ban all mention of Stanley Kubrick, forcing the Kubrickians to go undercover and discuss his films in a dark corner of the board. We could set up an orientation package for new members. When someone signs up they must watch Enter the Dragon, First Blood, Charlie's Angels, Die Hard and Taking of Pelham 123. What else? Oh, forum sanctioned torture of Masterman until he admits that Man of Steel is a piece of s*it!

Any other ideas HK?
I'm glad we live in a world where this forum doesn't exist.

Tonight I am going to watch The Amazing Spider Man 2. yay

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Her

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I havent seen that many movies lately partly because i have been reading a lot and partly because of the weather, so i have been going on hikes / long walks a lot. Tonight i will go ahead and see a movie for the Asian Challenge:

I love the movies i have seen by Nuri Bilge Ceylan so far and i hope his newest Winter Sleep will win the main competition at this years Cannes festival. This one has been hyped as a masterpiece by the people on the danish forum im frequenting and it has the Mark F arthouse approval of a "bad" movie, so im probably going to love it!