Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Only watched it once when i was 16. Thought it was alright, i suspect i'll feel more strongly about it now whether it be good or bad.
LOVED Wahlberg in it. So cute when he was so young. Great to see PSH in a great role too. Possibly, apart from Deliverance, it's the only movie I've liked Burt Reynolds in.

I don't know where to post this question, so I'll leave it right here because it seems most convenient ...

Did anyone by any chance see Ludwig (1972) ? I'd like to hear some impressions from others before I commit myself to a 4-hour long film.

“I was cured, all right!”

Ok! I'll not watch Jason goes to hell and Jason X again.
Watched both of them years ago and I can't waste more time with that ****!
I'll skip Freddy vs Jason now because I want to watch A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise first =]
So...

I've seen in 2009 and never watched again...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954)

Sick, so decided to watch something light.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

movies can be okay...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Blue Mountains: Part I AKA The Green Mountains (1949)

I will also watch Part II if I feel like it.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954)

Sick, so decided to watch something light.

feel better

Unregistered User

Berlin Alexanderplatz (1980)

Will start 'The Punishment Begins' tonight. Barely seen anything from Fassbinder so I've no idea what to expect.