Thor: Ragnarok

→ in
Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Another cool poster that will be replaced by oddly photoshopped heads...

Blanchett looks like she's having fun...

This is going to have to work pretty hard to disappoint me.
More than 1 line of dialogue for the Hulk????? What sorcery is this!
Gave me a bit of a Drax vibe, hopefully it won't be too similar.
Great trailer

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
That Hulk dialogue really threw me for a loop.

Welcome to the human race...
The way that scene is framed made me think it was going to be like when Chief talks for the first time in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, but instead it's some standard MCU banter. That's what threw me.

That Hulk dialogue really threw me for a loop.
I read that Banner has been in Hulk form for two years straight and thus has developed some.

I love that idea. Gives the character depth.

Less than a month away now for what looks to be THE movie of the year in an otherwise weak year for blockbusters.

I have a thurst for Hela!

Looks like we finally get the villain we deserve. Funny to hear that she gets stronger the more she fights. Just like that guy that would beat the shhh out of Superman in real life.

You've got red on you!
But, but... Thor has short hair! This makes Sylvie sad, very sad indeed.

Hopefully Loki will make up for it.

Also, I kind of miss Bill Bixby/Lou Ferrigno Hulk. Does anyone else? Man I loved that show.

I don't know why some of you don't care, it looks interesting. Thor movies aren't weak

As a comic fan since the 70's this one actually reminds me a bit of just plain fun. Looking forward to this.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
As a comic fan since the 70's this one actually reminds me a bit of just plain fun. Looking forward to this.
Chris and Mark were interviewed here the other night after the red carpet. Lovely guys who had a fun time on the shoot. Will always show in the end product. Cate, on the other hand, had a 'hideous' time with Chris' personal trainer. I've never seen her complain before. eh you get paid to do your job so just do it.

This might just do nobody any good.
Exercising is hard, even when you’re getting paid.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Exercising is hard, even when you’re getting paid.
LOL. So is looking so great. She's so beautiful. Really looking forward to these guys having fun on set.

I'm a collector of sorts, so the IMAX poster helps justify seeing it in 3D.

Too bad the one for this sucks.

Saw this awesome movie today! Some questions ahead.....MASSIVE SPOILERS!!!!!!! Not sure if these posts are allowed here.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

1. Where's the soul stone? Is it possible it will appear in Black Panther?
2. How was the hulk unable to turn back to Banner for 2 years?
3. Why was the hulk participating in the tournament? What was his motive?

Definitely a top 5 Marvel film!

Oooh. So the local arthouse is getting the Florida Project on the same day this comes out. It's like having to choose between...

making me feel like this...

guys i want to understand one thing, i nathalie portman out of the character list in thor? or what, she s not present here