2016 Mofo Film Awards - The Nominations

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Was it 5 different films, or the same film 5 times?
A mixture.

Suspect's Reviews

You can't win an argument just by being right!
OK I'll mke a coffee and give this a go, just because you asked nicely.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
That was actually good fun. I thought it was going to feel like a pop quizz at school.

I was going to write up some "For Your Consideration" messages throughout the nomination process, but get too caught up in this thing called life.

Been working on a more linear layout for the movie posters and what not. Some of the sizing bits annoyed me last year. I hope this year looks good.

President of a movie forum... hasn't seen any movies.

Welcome to the internet
I didn't say I haven't watched any movies.
I just counted and I watched a whole eight features and three shorts from 2016.

I wondered how long it'd take before you bit
I was busy counting the films I'd seen.

Of the eight features I saw, five of them were animated and two out of three of the live action films I only watched because I was at a friend's house and she wanted to see them.

I was busy counting the films I'd seen.

Of the eight features I saw, five of them were animated and two out of three of the live action films I only watched because I was at a friend's house and she wanted to see them.
The animated film category is the least nominated category this year.

I didn't say I haven't watched any movies.
I just counted and I watched a whole eight features and three shorts from 2016.
Well, I saw 36 movies from 2016, so.....

But I don't have a life.

Well, I saw 36 movies from 2016, so.....

But I don't have a life.
I usually watch a lot more new movies than that, but there just wasn't much of anything that interested me this past year. I even have a bunch of free passes to my local cinema but still couldn't be bothered with most of them.

I usually watch a lot more new movies than that, but there just wasn't much of anything that interested me this past year. I even have a bunch of free passes to my local cinema but still couldn't be bothered with most of them.
Totally understandable, especially during the summer.