Your Most Anticipated Superhero Movies of 2014?

Tools    

Your Most Anticipated Superhero Movie of 2014
16.13%
5 votes
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
16.13%
5 votes
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
38.71%
12 votes
X-Men: Days of Future Past
29.03%
9 votes
Guardians of the Galaxy
31 votes. You may not vote on this poll

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I'm most in Guardians. I haven't seen the first Cap movie so I'm not very interested in the sequel, the Spiderman reboot was rather mediocre and forgettable IMO, and while I like most of the X-Men movies I think franchise has kind of run it's course by now. I might check out Future Past anyway but it's not a must see for me.

This looks like a split to me.

Cap and X-Men Days of Future Past look to be exceptional. The early buzz on Winter Soldier is through the roof. Those that have seen the rough cut are raving about it.

Now the bad... That first Guardians trailer is flat out awful. It gave off a "Mystery Men in space" vibe. I think Marvel may have started to realize that this franchise was a huge mistake but have invested too much not to try and save something from it.

ASM2 looks like it may be even worse than the first if that's even possible. Douchebag Peter seems like he's back written the same way and the movie looks over-crowded.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Decent amount of anticipation for Guardians of the Galaxy. If that's an indicator of audiences in general Marvel should be happy considering how much of a gamble it appears

When did this site become as superhero crazy as Hollywood?
It became official a couple of weeks ago. We had a meeting and everything. Didn't you get the memo?

Answer: None of the above.

I don't generally anticipate super hero movies, unless by that you mean "anticipate that I'm not going to like it." In that case it's all of the above.
So are there any you like? I know by your reactions to some of my reviews you've cerainly seen some (Dark Knight Rises, Man of Steel etc).

Was going to say that perhaps Guardians of the Galaxy could be for you as it's the furthest away from your typical comic book film, however I don't think you're too big on sci-fi either are you?

I can only pick one?
Yo Harry

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I'm looking forward to all 4,but X-Men comes at first place.
1.X-Men
2.Spider-Man
3.Cap
4.Guardians
You can rotate first and second or 3 and 4...They are very close...

It's kinda scary. Not a big comic book guy, although I enjoy a good comic book movie, But aren't all of these Marvel superheros? I know Sony owns Spiderman and I don't think Marvel owns the X-Men either I could be wrong. Damn that could have been a monster year for Marvel. I wish Spiderman could be in the Avengers movies dammit.

I picked Guardians. I just watched the second Thor and the Avengers the other day and then I watched the Guardians trailer and it got me pumped for it. I will probably go to the theaters and see it, Seems like they will have a good balance of comedy and action. I really like Chris Pratt. I want to see how they mesh this unknown property into the Avengers world.

I'd go Captain America second. Again interested in seeing how it fits into Avengers 2, plus I did enjoy the first one.

Spiderman probably 3rd. I probably won't see it. I hate that they rebooted it so close to the last franchise. I was never a great big spidy guy anyways.

Lastly, Xmen. I have never been able to get into the Xmen series. I have no clue how many wolverine movies there have been or in what sequence these Xmen movies are coming at all. I usually just close my eyes and ears when these movies come out, I'm lost. The only reason I'd even think about seeing it is because of my girl JLaw. I'm in love. But even that probably won't tempted me I can see her in other movies.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I'm looking forward to all 4,but X-Men comes at first place.
1.X-Men
2.Sipder-Man
3.Cap
4.Guardians
You can rotate first and second or 3 and 4...They are very close...
Sipder Man? Is that some sort of Bollywood SpiderMan knock off?

I am burdened with glorious purpose
After The Avengers, I kind of fell a bit for Captain America. He's so cute and funny ("I got that reference.") And Redford in it, it has that 70s spy feel to it.

Guardians has Amy Pond in it as a villain. I really need to see that.

XMen looks amazing. I freakin LOVE that trailer. It's a work of art.

I have no desire to see Spider Man. Didn't see the first one. I loved the first two Tobey Macguire ones.

I think X-Men. Chances are I won't like it though.

Guardians looks like mindless fun.

Wellllllll seems like some of the first reactions of press who have seen the new Cap movie are in and I might be rethinking the rankings. Apparently it KILLED in its first screening. Gushing remarks about it being the best Marvel movie yet and some say one of the best action movies they have seen. Check out this link below if you don't believe me.

http://collider.com/captain-america-...older-reviews/

Before the raving early buzz of Cap I was probably only going to see Guardians in the theater but I might have to see Cap now too. If both these movies hit and hit big (looks like cap might) expectations for Avengers 2 is going be out of this world.

but the wind was stronger
Captain America . the first was one of my favorites from the marvel movies and from the trailers this one seems to take this character to a all new level .

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I thought the trailer for Captain America looked extremely strong and yeah the early word seems to back up those hopes, it has been exceptionally positive. A month or so back it was reported that Marvel was so delighted with the film that they have already contracted Anthony and Joe Russo to stick around for Captain America 3.

Really, really looking forward to its release.

the Amazing Spider-man 2 ! I pretty like the first one